• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Post fight boxing brawl

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Manny and Floyd fight I will care about boxing for a brief moment, but until then UFC is the better and more competitive sport for fighting.

I could see Dana White firing a guy on the spot for doing something like that. He may let the fight happen, but the guy would not be signed to a future fight anytime soon. I mean he stripped Diaz of a title fight that fans wanted to see because the guy couldn't be professional enough to show up for a press conference.

Boxing is just in such bad shape they need the extra theatrics to draw a crowd =\

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow they better suspend those guys license to box. I have to agree with Dana White that something is wrong if a MMA guy gets 6 months for smoking pot and another was suspended for I forgot how long for not paying taxes even after he cleared up and paid it off.

But Mayweather can get his jail date pushed back and still get a license to box after pleading guilty to assualt, and now this crap happens. If those 2 don't get suspended for at least a year something is wrong.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chisora is a fucking clown.

Real talk though - I just can't take these guys seriously with that accent. "His entourage doesn't have anything on my entourage."

...really?