• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Finals Help: I had like half of my starters get hurt last week

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last week I lost Cam Akers, CEH, James Robinson, Eric Ebron, Keenan Allen is still a total shitshow situation, and now Allen Robinson randomly has a hamstring keeping him out of practice after being a full participant Wednesday. I mean, not to whine too much. Injuries are apart of this. But to have ALL of your injuries come the SAME week and have it be your title match week. That's just sick.

Ebron is back. So, I don't have to make some desperation Vance McDonald or Jordan Akin play, at least.

If James Robinson is in there. You have to play him, right? I get worried about a situation where he plays, but is hobbled, limited snaps, etc. My only other option is Malcom Brown right now. I could pickup Lynn Bowden, but he plays the night before. I have David Johnson in a good matchup with no Duke Johnson. So, at least I catch a break there.

My 4 WR's are D. Hopkins, K. Allen, Allen Robinson, and Jarvis Landry. Landry plays at 1 and Allen at 4. Should I just play Landry vs the Jets and not risk it with Allen again? I have Herbert and am very tempted to chase this weak Denver matchup with the possibility of them both going off together.

The guy I am playing is willing to negotiate with the winnings and possibly do a split. It's 1200 dollars winner take all. I think he may be willing to do 800-400. I might take him up on that. My lineup full strength is really, really good. But this is a bit scary.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you play James Robinson.

you play arob.

scary. But I’d rather be worried they don’t make it a full game vs using someone who I have zero faith in doing anything even healthy.

as far as tight end goes... I mean I dunno ebron hasn’t been good but doesn’t sound like u have much else him or Akins are a toss up really.

I think u have to wait to see why Saturday’s reports are with the holiday on Allen. Just my opinion.

pen in arob and Hopkins. Im assuming you play 3 Wrs? Wait and see Saturday then decide.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes you play James Robinson.

you play arob.

scary. But I’d rather be worried they don’t make it a full game vs using someone who I have zero faith in doing anything even healthy.

as far as tight end goes... I mean I dunno ebron hasn’t been good but doesn’t sound like u have much else him or Akins are a toss up really.

I think u have to wait to see why Saturday’s reports are with the holiday on Allen. Just my opinion.

pen in arob and Hopkins. Im assuming you play 3 Wrs? Wait and see Saturday then decide.
Yes, it's 2 RB's/2 WR's and flex. I play 3 WR's. One in the flex.

Ebron got hurt last week but has been solid and dependable. He gets good volume. He also sucks against good matchups and randomly is great in bad ones. I feel like you just close your eyes and plug him in.

Yeah, I hope something solid comes out on Allen. I would be fine playing Jarvis Landry vs NYJ.

Would you try to negotiate a split of title winnings if you had this matchup?

My Team

QB - Herbert vs DEN
RB - James Robinson vs CHI
RB - David Johnson vs CIN
WR - DeAndre Hopkins vs SF
WR - Keenan Allen vs DEN (Landry vs NYJ if Allen is out)
TE - Eric Ebron vs IND
FLEX - Allen Robinson vs JAX
D/SPT - Cleveland vs Jets
K - Ryan Succop vs DET

His Team

QB - Jalen Hurts vs DAL
RB - Miles Sanders vs DAL
RB - Zeke Elliot vs PHI (Tony Pollard vs PHI if Zeke is out)
WR - Tyreek Hill vs ATL
WR - Marvin Jones vs TB
TE - Logan Thomas vs CAR
FLEX - J.D. McKissick vs CAR
D/SPT - Baltimore vs NYG
K - Younghoe Koo vs KC

I give him a slight edge and if my injury situation pans out against me. I think he has a sizeable edge.

richig07

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

He has Kittle on his IR. I totally forgot. Kittle is going to play.

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shit...

He has Kittle on his IR. I totally forgot. Kittle is going to play.
Well he has the same question I do. Do you start kittle over Logan Thomas??

I feel like that is a very difficult choice.