• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - PGA News and Notes

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have not watched a lot of golf lately, I admit.

Who TF is Patrick Reed and why does everyone hate him?

He's a talented golfer who isn't afraid of telling anybody how talented he is - Recently though, he got called for improving his lie in a bunker and didn't really believe he should have incurred a two stroke penalty (blamed it on tv camera angles). Then a couple of days ago, Reed's caddy punched a spectator who was heckling Patrick.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's a talented golfer who isn't afraid of telling anybody how talented he is - Recently though, he got called for improving his lie in a bunker and didn't really believe he should have incurred a two stroke penalty (blamed it on tv camera angles). Then a couple of days ago, Reed's caddy punched a spectator who was heckling Patrick.

I LOVE Patrick Reed. The kid has been Ryder Cup gold for the US. Though I continue to say that golf will not be taken seriously until fighting is removed from the game. ;)

KennyBanyeah

Buckle up!!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,042.93
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I LOVE Patrick Reed. The kid has been Ryder Cup gold for the US. Though I continue to say that golf will not be taken seriously until fighting is removed from the game. ;)

Patrick Reed is a cake mawing tub of shit. His blood type is probably gravy and if he can see his own wang over his bloated torso it'll be the first time in a close to a decade. He's always opening his KFC hole about some kind of nonsense. Now that he's lost a couple of yards off his drive just from his own gravitational field, he needs to shut that filthy garburator he calls a mouth. Save your energy for the four pounds of whipped cream you'll be eating later Fatrick Reed.

Wow. I guess you could say I don't like Patrick Reed.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick Reed is a cake mawing tub of shit.

Same number of major wins as all Canadian golfers for all time combined though...

giphy.gif

;)

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same number of major wins as all Canadian golfers for all time combined though...

giphy.gif

;)

lol - If it was a battle coming down the 18th fairway at Augusta National between Tiger and Fatrick Reed, I'm rooting for Eldrick and eloco knows how much I like Tiger :D

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - If it was a battle coming down the 18th fairway at Augusta National between Tiger and Fatrick Reed, I'm rooting for Eldrick and eloco knows how much I like Tiger :D

Lol. If Dash hates 'em.... I probably like 'em!

We have some golfers we both mutually admire though - Kuch probably being near the top of the list.

I think if you objectively look at the few things Reed has done, it's a pretty dull rap sheet (especially walking down the fairway next to Tiger :) ). He didn't drunk drive and get away with manslaughter. He is definitely arrogant and precocious. And he said a few things he shouldn't have, he (awesomely) shushed the Euros, and he grounded his club. I don't see enough there to hate... and there's certainly more than enough of him to love. ;)

The fact is if professional sports were filled entirely with Kuchars, Crosbys, and Mannings, professional sports would be pretty boring. It's more fun with the Reeds, MacEnroes, and Lynchs.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol. If Dash hates 'em.... I probably like 'em!

We have some golfers we both mutually admire though - Kuch probably being near the top of the list.

I think if you objectively look at the few things Reed has done, it's a pretty dull rap sheet (especially walking down the fairway next to Tiger :) ). He didn't drunk drive and get away with manslaughter. He is definitely arrogant and precocious. And he said a few things he shouldn't have, he (awesomely) shushed the Euros, and he grounded his club. I don't see enough there to hate... and there's certainly more than enough of him to love. ;)

The fact is if professional sports were filled entirely with Kuchars, Crosbys, and Mannings, professional sports would be pretty boring. It's more fun with the Reeds, MacEnroes, and Lynchs.

Absolutely and lest we forget, the Euros have a few guys that are easy to hate (Monty, Sergio Garcia, and Poulter are likely at the top of the list). Nick Faldo was a great golfer, but away from the course, a pretty horrible person based on reports.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yahoo headline -

This worm burner from Joaquin Niemann is already the sickest shot of 2020, and that's not an exaggeration

I wish I could hit worm burners like this...

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nick Taylor is your 2020 AT&T Pebble Beach Pro-Am champion.

:canada: