• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Panic Attack in Fantasy Land

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Matt Ryan is my starting Q and I drafted Cam with my last pick for shits and giggles. I know it's early in the season but when can you not afford to take a chance on the kid? Besides some rook mistake the kid is looking like the real deal pulling in 30+ a game in my league.

Maybe my brain is all mushy cause I got worked in my first game and lost the second one by less than a point...I dunno.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting Newton along with Brady in my 2 QB league. I've been playing Grossman over Newton until this week. I'd suggest going with Newton over Ryan. Ryan is great at home, but so-so on the road historically.

My only worry with Newton this week is that Jax is pretty bad and if Carolina gets up on them early, they may go more conservative. I don't see Gabbert doing much in his first NFL start. Still, Newton should put up some good numbers.

deep9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
this is worth 2 cents if that but...........wouldn't start Newton THIS week. Carolina will have a chance to re-focus on their run game. they won't stop passing the ball obviously, but don't see Newton getting 400 yards.

JMedlock5186

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in one of my leagues a guy was so sold on cam that he traded me aaron rodgers for chris johnson in a qb friendly league, ie point per pass and yard. I then traded rodgers, (as I have rivers) for vick and michael turner and his first round pick next year

Cut My Red I Bleed Gold

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in one of my leagues a guy was so sold on cam that he traded me aaron rodgers for chris johnson in a qb friendly league, ie point per pass and yard. I then traded rodgers, (as I have rivers) for vick and michael turner and his first round pick next year

Whoa! That's some team management my friend. Im leaning towards Cam for the start...Ryan had a bit of a knee problem this week and he's @ Tampa. I'm sure it'll be a last minute decision.

Thanks guys...and gal.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I am starting Fitz over Ryan right now. I had to draft Ryan because I am in a keeper league and I had Manning. I picked Fitz up off the waiver wires before week 1. Ryan is solid, but if they build a lead they are going to run run run.

cwrector77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
this is worth 2 cents if that but...........wouldn't start Newton THIS week. Carolina will have a chance to re-focus on their run game. they won't stop passing the ball obviously, but don't see Newton getting 400 yards.

It is kinda hard to throw for 400 yards, let alone doing it, what would be three times in a row, to start your career. Haha! Just bustin some balls.