• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Not as Cool as Tallglass...

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, as the title suggests, I'm not as cool as Tallglass; I didn't make my own video and I won't be showing off my wife to you guys like he did, but I wanted to share with you guys that my wife is now expecting our second child. Won't know the gender until mid-April. We've wanted the second one for awhile and am excited that we finally got our wish.

BTW, both my daughter (born two Aprils ago) and this next one will be Niners and Trojan fans, too. I had to copy Tallglass in at least one thing, right?

... And no, I'm not naming my kid Alex. Smitty is still an option. ;)

justforkicks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats! You can go with Lamichael, if it's a boy and LaMichaela, if it's a girl.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats.

Hephaestion is always an option. Then when he grows up and asks why you gave him such a crazy name you can say that everyone always called you an Alex Lover.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats.

Hephaestion is always an option. Then when he grows up and asks why you gave him such a crazy name you can say that everyone always called you an Alex Lover.

Hephaestion was just a personal friend and bodyguard of Alexander the Great! And I'm just a personal friend of a personal friend of a personal friend of Alex and he pays me better to guard him from slights than Alexander the Great did. Or should I say his wife pays me better. In bed. I mean, with cash. There's a difference between Hephestion and an Alex lover! :rant: Besides, wouldn't I keep that name for me if that were true. I loved Macedon (the country) more than the King! (Team > Smith)

Last edited by a moderator:

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its s guy. Are you naming it Alex?

Lol jk. Congrats

dredinis21

Swollen Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats brother. Fatherhood is amazing, ain't it?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I predicted that. Read my last sentence in the OP. :D

Lol my bad I got too excited when I read and thought it be funny. Congrats

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol my bad I got too excited when I read and thought it be funny. Congrats

It was funny. I'm making the conversion to Kaep. I recognized that Kaep was better skilled before the switch, knew he was the right choice when Harbaugh made it, and I haven't questioned it. But the conversion to Kaep will be complete once Alex is off the team, as far as my continued mention of him. I now limit the references to him to talking about trading him or where he'll go, to make analogies to situations (limitedly and never in relation to skill), and to make fun of myself.

I won't kid anyone by saying that my focus won't be QB-centric. I'll always post on the QB most. But it won't be on Smith like it was when he played.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is that three I us expecting now? Well the future for our future niner fans at least!

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats brother. Fatherhood is amazing, ain't it?
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What is that three I us expecting now? Well the future for our future niner fans at least!

Fatherhood is awesome. My daughter amazes me everyday with what she picks up, I know she's going to be smarter than I am. I graduated from law school, she'll graduate from medical school. Thanks for the congratulations. I originally wasn't going to make the thread, but I thought of the others that told us, and thought that we've built a little community here. The community still has its issues but we're close as it's going to get.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
We all have our issues. Mine were on display lol. But in the end we are a little community. The niner empire is here. You can't find a board with better posters. Better fans. All of us were here during rough times as well. We faught through it. Fought over who should be signed, kicked, cut, drafted, or ridiculed. But in the end, we are still here. Through the four letter board implosion, we all came togeather. This is the only niner board I go to. For a reason.

Kinzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Congrats, I just had my first child. He is a month old now and watched every playoff game with me as he was born during Wild Card weekend. I was hoping the 49ers would win the Super Bowl to make this year even more special. =\

Enjoy every moment they are little and take lots of pictures. The really do grow fast.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, as the title suggests, I'm not as cool as Tallglass; I didn't make my own video and I won't be showing off my wife to you guys like he did, but I wanted to share with you guys that my wife is now expecting our second child. Won't know the gender until mid-April. We've wanted the second one for awhile and am excited that we finally got our wish.

BTW, both my daughter (born two Aprils ago) and this next one will be Niners and Trojan fans, too. I had to copy Tallglass in at least one thing, right?

... And no, I'm not naming my kid Alex. Smitty is still an option. ;)

Ha... hey man... we both are bringing new Niner fans into the world so I would say we are about equal. I just had more time on my hands!! Congrats and good luck with everything. They should be born right around the same time too.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ha... hey man... we both are bringing new Niner fans into the world so I would say we are about equal. I just had more time on my hands!! Congrats and good luck with everything. They should be born right around the same time too.

I'll be celebrating my daughter's second birthday when you are in the hospital pacing around waiting for yours to come out. I'll be hoping my second baby is born on a Monday, so it'll make the week go faster and won't interrupt football. But like Roethlisberger, I'd miss the game for the birth of my child, but I would also stay away from gold-diggers (not the Niners, who also dig for gold, coincidentally. The other gold-diggers.). I got no money, bitch! :D

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh my God.

Another one of you?

:llama:

LOL, the apple falls far from the tree in everywhere else but look. At least if my first is any indication. :D

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If its s guy. Are you naming it Alex?

Lol jk. Congrats

My new favorite drink is Alesmith Speedway Stout. :D (Hadn't heard of it until today. Still haven't had it, of course. I'm sure there's a joke somewhere in there... the drink has small hands? Average taste? Doesn't get you drunk, just manages to keep you buzzed.)

By the way, the due date is October 14th. Better not be the 13th (Sunday and bound to be Friday the 13th one day) unless we play on Monday Night that week.