• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Nashville flooding

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some crazy pictures on the tennessean website especially of LP field (which had 6 feet of water at field level)

would have been a mess if the Preds advanced

Bridgestone Arena had two to four inches of standing water throughout the event level, which includes where the ice would be during hockey games, according to Predators senior vice president Gerry Helper.

"It seems to be coming in faster than we can pump it out," Helper said. "My understanding is that the water is actually coming up from below, up through the drains. It's not like it's coming from street level and down."

good luck to the people cleaning up (tootoo on this board???)

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
some crazy pictures on the tennessean website especially of LP field (which had 6 feet of water at field level)

would have been a mess if the Preds advanced

Bridgestone Arena had two to four inches of standing water throughout the event level, which includes where the ice would be during hockey games, according to Predators senior vice president Gerry Helper.

"It seems to be coming in faster than we can pump it out," Helper said. "My understanding is that the water is actually coming up from below, up through the drains. It's not like it's coming from street level and down."

good luck to the people cleaning up (tootoo on this board???)

They could just freeze it, problem solved.

Tootoo is a good poster, if he hasn't been invited he should be.

postmaster

RIP Steve
Hoopla Cash
$ 250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tootoo is here. He is PredsFan22.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Dang. It's pretty awful down there. I saw a flyover of the football stadium, the water was life four feet deep on the field. That and the video of the school trailer floating down the river are just unbelievable.

I was supposed to be staying in the Opryland Hotel there in July, but I just read that the first level of the hotel is under 6 ft of water.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That river the school trailer was floating down was part of I-24.

It's crazy.