• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I have been inspired by this. I don't have the know how to make a refrigerated desk drawer but you know what else would be cool? Heated desk drawer! Warm toasted sandwich? Yes please. Melted cheese and crackers? Of course. Hot towel? Don't mind if I do. Finishing the hook up now, will let you know how it works.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely by coincidence, I found this today. A Coke Charger.

AaEJK5s.gif

As an update, my Coke Zero bottle today says share with Family. I just texted my wife and said "Stay away from where I work, woman! THIS COKE ZERO IS MINE!"

She texted back and asked if I wanted her to pick up any of my prescription refills when she went out.

I see where she's going with that.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys, I have been inspired by this. I don't have the know how to make a refrigerated desk drawer but you know what else would be cool? Heated desk drawer! Warm toasted sandwich? Yes please. Melted cheese and crackers? Of course. Hot towel? Don't mind if I do. Finishing the hook up now, will let you know how it works.

Just drill some drawer sliders onto the side of a mini fridge. Can't possibly be anything dangerous in that, right?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Do not try this, I repeat do not try this. I'll explain more once the flames die down. If I cannot blame this on my coworker Fred, I am in deep shit! He is older, and a Vietnam vet and acts a little odd so it might not be too hard.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do not try this, I repeat do not try this. I'll explain more once the flames die down. If I cannot blame this on my coworker Fred, I am in deep shit! He is older, and a Vietnam vet and acts a little odd so it might not be too hard.

Inexplicably thought of this guy:

tumblr_mfrk9shn5x1s1kqrno1_500.gif

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find of the Day: Massive Volkswagen Auction in South Carolina - VWVortex

Finding this many VeeDubs in one place might be freaking neat, but it drives me nuts when some OCD having jackass just stuffs these beauties in the woods to let them die. And since they are going to auction all at once, some other OCD jackass is going to buy them up and stuff them in their yard.

I would kill a lot of things for a split window camper van.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Find of the Day: Massive Volkswagen Auction in South Carolina - VWVortex

Finding this many VeeDubs in one place might be freaking neat, but it drives me nuts when some OCD having jackass just stuffs these beauties in the woods to let them die. And since they are going to auction all at once, some other OCD jackass is going to buy them up and stuff them in their yard.

I would kill a lot of things for a split window camper van.

Those Beetles are multiplying like well rabbits...

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the hockey board doesn't know about it, they should be alerted to this:

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...-SportsHoopla-help-needed-15.html#post5179068

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Completely by coincidence, I found this today. A Coke Charger.

AaEJK5s.gif

As an update, my Coke Zero bottle today says share with Family. I just texted my wife and said "Stay away from where I work, woman! THIS COKE ZERO IS MINE!"

She texted back and asked if I wanted her to pick up any of my prescription refills when she went out.

I see where she's going with that.
The new coke marketing gimmick drives me nuts all the bottles have other peoples names in them maybe it's an OCD thing

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my afternoon coke zero out of the machine and I am supposed to share my Coke Zero with "Jess".

Problem is, I thought it said "Jesus" and my first thought was "no, I'll give him a water bottle and he can make his own".

Now I'm going to hell.

IT'S YOUR FAULT COKE!

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't access that. What is it?

Same... Now I'm eager to know. WW!!!!!? What is it!!??!?!??

In a nutshell, Google ad sense is pulling out of this site. Too much tits/ass shown for their liking.

Maybe HD found something since the thread is not viewable now :noidea:

Last edited by a moderator:

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can still view it. I have douchemod powers.

It got moved to the graveyard I think because of too much speculation over what might happen to the Hoop. The sky is not falling. HD has a plan.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In a nutshell, Google ad sense is pulling out of this site. Too much tits/ass shown for their liking.

Maybe HD found something since the thread is not viewable now :noidea:

there is ??? where ??? ... I mean ... like ... where do i go to see all this tits/ass ?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got my afternoon coke zero out of the machine and I am supposed to share my Coke Zero with "Jess".

Problem is, I thought it said "Jesus" and my first thought was "no, I'll give him a water bottle and he can make his own".

Now I'm going to hell.

IT'S YOUR FAULT COKE!

Hahahah, personally I'd think he'd find that pretty hilarious. But you're right, Jesus would be a Coca-Cola man..I'm sure of it.