• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DRagging of the feet. Yes, I already stated this, but the same person is walking around at work again dragging her feet. I fucking hate it. Is life that miserable? I also hate when people walk with their head down.

You should lay them out and remind them to keep their head up before running off.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it is. They come to your house, and talk to each parent separately, on different days, and a different person each time. They inspect the house as well as the children. They ask questions that make you wonder if you are answering them the right way or not because you're now nervous of saying something wrong. The worst part is they try to coerce you in giving up information by pretending that "certain things" are ok to do, so you can just tell them, even if nothing has happened.

Then you get to wait for a letter that says if the case will remain opened or closed, but even when it's closed, it's still on record.

Fuck people who report for no reason.

Amen to that. As someone who gets to investigate things (not CPS, my focus is financial and internet crimes), it annoys the living hell out of me when an investigation leads to the "someone is just pissed off at someone else and tries to make trouble" outcome.

You (they) just gotta have faith that the truth will win out and have faith that the investigator assigned is only interested in the truth. Some of proudest moments are clearing wrongfully accused people.

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the percentage of those complaints are just personal vendettas ?

BOSSMANPC

Harbor Center
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
DRagging of the feet. Yes, I already stated this, but the same person is walking around at work again dragging her feet. I fucking hate it. Is life that miserable? I also hate when people walk with their head down.

Just do a Brian Campbell on R.J. Umberger to them. That's a good cure.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what the percentage of those complaints are just personal vendettas ?

In my experience, it's actually quite low. But then again I get them after the institution has decided that there might be something to it so they might screen out a bunch of chaff that I never see.

Number one reason for false claims in my world is cheating spouse / affair gone horribly wrong.

"Banging your secretary? I will say you are embezzling"
"Stop banging me, your secretary? I will say you are embezzling"

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In my experience, it's actually quite low. But then again I get them after the institution has decided that there might be something to it so they might screen out a bunch of chaff that I never see.

Number one reason for false claims in my world is cheating spouse / affair gone horribly wrong.

"Banging your secretary? I will say you are embezzling"
"Stop banging me, your secretary? I will say you are embezzling
"

So is the moral of the story here to hire an ugly, totally un-bangable secretary?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
2. People who drag their feet when they walk.

Ooooh I hate that! :hellno: Pick your damned feet up!

I hate

1.) People who suck their fingertips while eating messy food.
2.) People who make all H's silent. It's now somehow fashionable to say "uman" instead of "human" and "uge" instead of "huge." Who started that shit???

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I walk with my head down.

But that's because I'm clumsy and am afraid if I'm not looking at the ground, I'll trip over something...

Edisto_Tiger

Member Sporting a Natty
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People that don't know who has the right of way at a stop sign, 4 way or 2 way. There is an intersection here where a secondary road intersects a main thoroughfare (secondary highway). The stop signs are on the secondary road, of course, but it never fails that I will pull up to the stop and there will be a car sitting across from me at the other stop and they have their left turn signal on. When traffic clears, I proceed STRAIGHT across while the shithead across from me pulls out to make his/her left. They will then throw their hands up or give me the finger because they think they have the right of way because they were there first. FUCK YOU!!

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ooooh I hate that! :hellno: Pick your damned feet up!

I hate

1.) People who suck their fingertips while eating messy food.
2.) People who make all H's silent. It's now somehow fashionable to say "uman" instead of "human" and "uge" instead of "huge." Who started that shit???

I've yet to come into contact with this retardation.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about people who put too much emphasis on the 'H'?

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've yet to come into contact with this retardation.

What??? Well, you're going to hate me then because I predict you start noticing it immediately. It seems to be a Northeast thing. I hear it on ESPN all the time and also Howard Stern.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What??? Well, you're going to hate me then because I predict you start noticing it immediately. It seems to be a Northeast thing. I hear it on ESPN all the time and also Howard Stern.

I'll have to keep my ear out. It's probably some hipster thing now.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll have to keep my ear out. It's probably some hipster thing now.

I think it's just a laziness thing. Kind of like the name Martin, many people pronounce it Mart-in rather than Mar-tin. But what do I know?