• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I just came across three douchebags in my 10 minutes trip to McDonalds down the street.

1st douchebag takes forever turning left into McDonalds (avoiding the potholes or just senile?) I can't go. Light turns green. I sit there for a minute.

2nd douchebag has an Ohio license plate. That's already a telltale sign something douchy is about to transpire. Sure enough - he places his order, pulls his rusty truck up half a car length with no one in front of him and sits there for a minute searching for the exact change or something. I'm behind and can't pull up close enough to order.

3rd douchebag. Guy wearing a leather jacket on his motorcycle going 30 MPH in a 55 MPH zone. That is not an exaggeration. 30 MPH. Because nothing says "I'm a motherfuckin' badass with the wind whipping through my hair" like 30 MPH and five cars behind you.

I'm sippin' my drink now, though, and I'm no longer mad. In fact, I'm not even jelly. :ranger:

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Some sick mother fucker decided to use Amy's photo to post a Craigslist ad to pick up a guy.

What a disgusting piece of trash. Needless to say Amy's family is besides themselves with anger.

Looking for a country MAN

dare2be

IST EIN PINGUINE
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daughter got her own cell phone back in January (new number). The last couple of days she has gotten texts from a number saying "got any tabs or oxys" and "yo, u still sell?"

Pisses me off that I'm going to have to change her number (this will be the 2nd time)...and report it.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Daughter got her own cell phone back in January (new number). The last couple of days she has gotten texts from a number saying "got any tabs or oxys" and "yo, u still sell?"

Pisses me off that I'm going to have to change her number (this will be the 2nd time)...and report it.

srry, but yoo shouldn't be so jelly. haha

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't do it yet. Get with you local PD and let them know. They can bust the buyer first. You can stay out of it.

I had a similar situation, the person who had my number before is a deadbeat and kept signing up for things and listing my number, so I got collection calls all the time. Seeing as how I work in financial crimes, I decided one day to assist them. She's in jail now.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, and while we are on the subject of being driven nuts, it is snowing here today.

And I don't care.

But what irritates the hell out of me is the people chuckleheading around going "Where's all this 'global warming' we keep hearing about nyuck nyuck nyuck."

So we had some rubes who stood no chance of understanding what global patterns were really changing, so we created a term to help them get it. And those same idiots are using that offhand term to deny it's happening because it still gets cold. And there's no way you can possible explain that the reason it still gets cold in the middle of April is because of climate change. All they hear is "warming" and think "it's cold". Does not compute.

Those people should just shut the fuck up when grown ups are talking.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't do it yet. Get with you local PD and let them know. They can bust the buyer first. You can stay out of it.

I had a similar situation, the person who had my number before is a deadbeat and kept signing up for things and listing my number, so I got collection calls all the time. Seeing as how I work in financial crimes, I decided one day to assist them. She's in jail now.

Had something similar about 10 years ago when I got a new phone #, though without the jail time.. Previous owner of the number was obviously a deadbeat, so we got calls all the time looking for him. As the debts got older, the calls naturally got more aggressive and belligerent.

Unfortunately for those collectors, I myself had substantial experience working as a debt collector and was intimately familiar with the laws and regulations surrounding such activities. Back then I could quote paragraphs from the applicable standards.

So when they swore up and down that someone at that number (or even when they had sent someone out physically) had told them earlier that day that the person they were looking for still lived there, that sure got interesting.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Had something similar about 10 years ago when I got a new phone #, though without the jail time.. Previous owner of the number was obviously a deadbeat, so we got calls all the time looking for him. As the debts got older, the calls naturally got more aggressive and belligerent.

Unfortunately for those collectors, I myself had substantial experience working as a debt collector and was intimately familiar with the laws and regulations surrounding such activities. Back then I could quote paragraphs from the applicable standards.

So when they swore up and down that someone at that number (or even when they had sent someone out physically) had told them earlier that day that the person they were looking for still lived there, that sure got interesting.

I usually enjoy beating up call center people, especially after they get aggressive. Nothing feels better than catching them in a lie. I also like figuring out their phone system and calling them back directly and asking why they hung up on me. They really don't like that.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I usually enjoy beating up call center people, especially after they get aggressive. Nothing feels better than catching them in a lie. I also like figuring out their phone system and calling them back directly and asking why they hung up on me. They really don't like that.

It can be a good time if you've got nothing better to do at that moment.

I've had some fun with the Windows support scam guys as well. Spend 20 minutes on the phone with them pretending to do everything they're telling you to do but pretending to be completely computer illiterate (how do I find the start menu again?) and hearing them salivate through the phone line at the potential for a score.

Then hanging up on them and blocking their number.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why the fuck is weed and feed (the fertilizer ... not the 420 binge weekend) banned in canada !!!

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
b186d1766a93af22ee711768e1af656d2f5bbfcadac6f67d8baf546442e4da9b.jpg

this is a day of days

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tori Spelling.

I'm sick of seeing the stupid bitch crying on TV about her asshole husband cheating on her. HE LEFT HIS WIFE FOR YOU. Actually, more like he left his wife for your money. Now your shocked and hurt he cheated on you.

Reap what you sew skank.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how long can you last

I got 31 seconds and that includes the 5 seconds for the AD skip

[YOUTUBE]avMo9ssoQL0#t=65[/YOUTUBE]

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how long can you last

I got 31 seconds and that includes the 5 seconds for the AD skip

[YOUTUBE]avMo9ssoQL0#t=65[/YOUTUBE]

Is it cheatin if i watched the whole thing with the sound on mute?

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how old is avril anyways ... aging well if not at all