• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

lhagen931

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah its a real time saver huh?

sure, other people like me have to wait until they're done and I don't have time to stand around and wait especially when collecting carts.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just yell out that you have a bad case of flatulence and it's about ready to let go. Oh, and say that you had a burrito, two tacos and refried beans for lunch and washed it down with some cheap ass beer like Genny Cream Ale.

Genny Cream Ale brings back some memories boss.....mostly unfortunate ones.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Genny Scream Ale

wHQ4g2V.gif

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assholes on college campus who ride their bicycles 25 MPH on the crowded sidewalk instead of the provided bike lane and plow into students (my sister) and then keep right on going.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assholes on college campus who ride their bicycles 25 MPH on the crowded sidewalk instead of the provided bike lane and plow into students (my sister) and then keep right on going.

That won't be the last time your sister gets plowed in college!

Oooooh, hey... ZING!!

I immediately apologize for that one. And I hope she's okay. Is she alright, WW?

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That won't be the last time your sister gets plowed in college!

Oooooh, hey... ZING!!

I immediately apologize for that one. And I hope she's okay. Is she alright, WW?

Actually, she's in a coma.

I immediately retract my statement that hopefully made you feel like a total douchebag and say that she "only" has a sprained ankle.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have told this story before so I'll keep it short - I was at a keg party in college and I had a full glass of beer in my left hand. This girl was standing beside me and a buddy of mine standing behind me hit my left elbow which triggered an instinctive reflex and resulted in my beer pouring out all over this girl.

Well, she started cursing a blue streak in my direction and I looked at her and said: "You think you feel bad, now I have to go get myself another beer".

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, she's in a coma.

I immediately retract my statement that hopefully made you feel like a total douchebag and say that she "only" has a sprained ankle.

For about half a second, I felt fucking terrible... then I noticed a LOT of white space below. Well played, sir. Well played.

Hope her ankle gets better soon.

And I also hate people who ride bikes on sidewalks. And fixed gear bikes without brakes (most hipster trends are harmless, this one is just straight stupid).

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may have told this story before so I'll keep it short - I was at a keg party in college and I had a full glass of beer in my left hand. This girl was standing beside me and a buddy of mine standing behind me hit my left elbow which triggered an instinctive reflex and resulted in my beer pouring out all over this girl.

Well, she started cursing a blue streak in my direction and I looked at her and said: "You think you feel bad, now I have to go get myself another beer".

Lol. Related story, in law school, I had a full beer spilled in my... well, the picture says it all...

14t98n7.jpg

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually don't have a problem with bicycles on sidewalks provided they are going slow.

This campus in particular has gone out of its way to reduce 2 car lanes to 1 in an effort to make bike lanes all over the god damned place. It was ALREADY a nightmare to drive around and it's only gotten worse. Speedy Fuck Face couldn't be bothered with any of them, apparently.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol. Related story, in law school, I had a full beer spilled in my... well, the picture says it all...

I had an accident like that one time at a party, except it wasn't beer....I really did piss myself.

Lucky for me all that got wet were my shoes.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate sidewalk bicyclists. Especially where there's a bike lane. Especially especially when the sidewalks are posted every few feet with "No Biking" signs.

It makes drivers hate and disrespect good bicyclists who ride in the bike lanes at steady paces with proper signaling and road courtesy. So not only do these bad bicyclists put the people on the sidewalks in danger, they put good bicyclists elsewhere in danger by extension.