• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kandahar and trying to walk around the base here. They line everyhing with these rocks that look like gravel but are bigger...golf ball to baseball size. The rocks are very loosely packed as well. So, if your like me, you spend your day rolling your ankles and slipping (you know that sensation of walking in loose sand or gravel). I fucking hate those damn rocks...even more than the Taliban! :mad2:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kandahar and trying to walk around the base here. They line everyhing with these rocks that look like gravel but are bigger...golf ball to baseball size. The rocks are very loosely packed as well. So, if your like me, you spend your day rolling your ankles and slipping (you know that sensation of walking in loose sand or gravel). I fucking hate those damn rocks...even more than the Taliban! :mad2:

AP Press release - Kandahar - An investigation into the goings on at the US Military Kandahar have begun after soldiers reportedly pulled our their pistols and began firing at large, gravel-like rocks right in front of them. One US soldier who wished to remain anonymous, said "At least the Taliban have a (albeit sick) sense of humor. These little bastards, however, have a special place in Hell."

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AP Press release - Kandahar - An investigation into the goings on at the US Military Kandahar have begun after soldiers reportedly pulled our their pistols and began firing at large, gravel-like rocks right in front of them. One US soldier who wished to remain anonymous, said "At least the Taliban have a (albeit sick) sense of humor. These little bastards, however, have a special place in Hell."

Whew...for a second there I thought I was busted for sure, but then I saw it was a soldier that was spotted. Couldn't have been me. Me? I'm in the World's Greatest Navy! :yahoo:

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you notice 99% of the reason homophobic people claim to dislike gay people it's because they think they're potential rapists with no boudaries. Relax casanova, they're not going to ****** you. They simply do something different in the dark.

I think it's because they've all read the Onion and think it's a real news source:

Marauding Gay Hordes Drag Thousands Of Helpless Citizens From Marriages After Obama Drops Defense Of Marriage Act | The Onion - America's Finest News Source

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
stupid kids.

in the past five days, my kid has
- lost her retainer at a baseball stadium. I thought I scared her enough that she would pay attention in the future. Threatened that she is not leaving the ball parks without it. a bit of an empty threat b/c she didn't leave her seat, so I knew it HAD to be somewhere. Was two rows down under the seats, flung there off of her lap as when did 'the wave'. But it took her two innings to find it, and I thought she was scared enough to remember
- dropped her retained on the floor of a McDonalds, because she didn't pay attention to where she had put it
- left her retainer in a Chinese restaurant, hidden under a napkin. she remembered 5 min after we left, but *poof* in the trash and gone.

stupid kid.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you better brace yourself for more expensive things getting lost in the future

Darth_Tom

a.k.a. theseeker88
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stupid people.

And slow walking people in the mall.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
images

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched a movie this weekend on Netflix that fits nicely into the theme of this thread. It's called "God Bless America" and it was pretty damned funny. Recommended for anyone who, like me, hates pretty much everyone.