• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Corporate politics and whiny little whores getting promoted only because they cry about a "career path".

Hey, fucktard; a career path is made, not given.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, there's been a recent rash of hate crimes against homosexuals around here. And by "rash" I mean a group of rednecks driving around gay neighborhoods and beating the hell out of any man holding hands with another man. 3 so far. Pretty much the same group.

So, there is a movement to wear something pink today as a show of solidarity to the gay community. Show that we're not all greasy rednecks who just want to punch things. Nice thought.

The problem is, today is flag day. So the masters of comedy who support a Murican's right to violently anything they don't understand are running about calling today "Fag Day".

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im double posting this

7e3591e8168058fd8e670985f3117ab9.jpg

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, there's been a recent rash of hate crimes against homosexuals around here. And by "rash" I mean a group of rednecks driving around gay neighborhoods and beating the hell out of any man holding hands with another man. 3 so far. Pretty much the same group.

So, there is a movement to wear something pink today as a show of solidarity to the gay community. Show that we're not all greasy rednecks who just want to punch things. Nice thought.

The problem is, today is flag day. So the masters of comedy who support a Murican's right to violently anything they don't understand are running about calling today "Fag Day".

I don't understand why people who hate their own lives can't just deal with it like most people - by isolating themselves in a drug-abusing depression.

If it's flag day, just trot out a rainbow flag. :) That will enrage them.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
enhanced-buzz-15140-1371224108-13.jpg

This is no longer something that drives me nuts. In fact, I find it freaking neat. That's the Mayor of Columbus.

enhanced-buzz-19914-1371224580-40.jpg

And that's a soldier from Columbus; currently in Afghanistan.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old people who turn a simple offsite meeting into a "Pot-luck" social event. Our entire department was going to go to a park for 2 hours to discuss things and eat some Barbecue. But now all the old hags got ahold of it and everyone has to bring a dish and it has extended to 4 hours.

All it's done is ruin my Friday night. because after 4 hours of smiling and forcing dried out mac and cheese down my throat and throwing bean bags at boards, I will still have work to do. So while they are all going home with their crock pots secure in the knowledge that their meatball recipe was a success, I have to go back to the office with a 4 hour black hole in my day to catch up from.

My dish: Iced tea.

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Old people who turn a simple offsite meeting into a "Pot-luck" social event. Our entire department was going to go to a park for 2 hours to discuss things and eat some Barbecue. But now all the old hags got ahold of it and everyone has to bring a dish and it has extended to 4 hours.

All it's done is ruin my Friday night. because after 4 hours of smiling and forcing dried out mac and cheese down my throat and throwing bean bags at boards, I will still have work to do. So while they are all going home with their crock pots secure in the knowledge that their meatball recipe was a success, I have to go back to the office with a 4 hour black hole in my day to catch up from.

My dish: Iced tea.

I was always more a bag of ice kind of guy.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't...I can't handle it. I'm a conservative, sure, doesn't mean I don't love that group of people. I wish I could just talk to these people and ask them why exactly they hate them. If they say it's "wrong", I'll say so is beating someone up. Gah...yeah, I'm sure Jesus would go around beating up the gay population. That's DEFINITELY how he rolled.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't...I can't handle it. I'm a conservative, sure, doesn't mean I don't love that group of people. I wish I could just talk to these people and ask them why exactly they hate them. If they say it's "wrong", I'll say so is beating someone up. Gah...yeah, I'm sure Jesus would go around beating up the gay population. That's DEFINITELY how he rolled.

I had a gay co-worker and we had a vendor in one day and had lunch with him. There was something on the TV about gays in the Military and the vendor guy said they shouldn't be in there at all (clearly hadn't guessed about my co-worker). My buddy asked him why and he eventually came up with he didn't want to be showering with gay guys.

Co-worker was like "Well, there's your problem. The sooner you realize no gay man would ever want you, the happier you'll be."

Then the guy got offended. That was a good day.

forty_three

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh and for the record, people don't like when you play defense in Corn Hole.

images

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a gay co-worker and we had a vendor in one day and had lunch with him. There was something on the TV about gays in the Military and the vendor guy said they shouldn't be in there at all (clearly hadn't guessed about my co-worker). My buddy asked him why and he eventually came up with he didn't want to be showering with gay guys.

Co-worker was like "Well, there's your problem. The sooner you realize no gay man would ever want you, the happier you'll be."

Then the guy got offended. That was a good day.

Haaaaahhahahahahahahahahaha. I will never understand people's issue with gay people in the military. "HOW DARE YOU PEOPLE VOLUNTEER TO SACRIFICE YOURSELF FOR MY COUNTRY!" It's a miracle they volunteer considering how this country has treated them in the past.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you notice 99% of the reason homophobic people claim to dislike gay people it's because they think they're potential rapists with no boudaries. Relax casanova, they're not going to ****** you. They simply do something different in the dark.

Eddie_Shack

likes oatmeal lumpy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like every straight man is running around town, pinning down women left and right and grabbing titties. Why would a gay man automatically be a rapist?

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like every straight man is running around town, pinning down women left and right and grabbing titties.

Well not every guy I guess. That sounds like a Friday
to me.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not like every straight man is running around town, pinning down women left and right and grabbing titties. Why would a gay man automatically be a rapist?

Exactly. I tend to think it's guys who are just bothered by it. They're intimidated or something by another guy *potentially* being attracted to them. Guys (sterotypically) are comfortable being nude/semi-nude in a locker room...but can't sit fully clothed knowing a gay man is near? I guess I could say welcome to being a female? Just silly to me.