• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Name some things that drive you fucking nuts

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those fools instead of cleaning it up just sort of swept it in a pile and left it go. An unassuming employee came to use the sink and got cut on a piece of glass they didn't notice and had to get stitches.
lol when my father got older he was not as sharp as he once was and his vision was not great. I went to his place to watch a football game and went into the kitchen, slipped and almost went down. It would probably have been better if I did as I seemed to pull multiple things catching myself. When I was still confused as to what happened my father yelled "Hey be careful, I think I dropped a stick of butter in the kitchen".
:L

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol when my father got older he was not as sharp as he once was and his vision was not great. I went to his place to watch a football game and went into the kitchen, slipped and almost went down. It would probably have been better if I did as I seemed to pull multiple things catching myself. When I was still confused as to what happened my father yelled "Hey be careful, I think I dropped a stick of butter in the kitchen".
Sorry that made me laugh.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry that made me laugh.
Hey, it's all good - it made me laugh 20 minutes later. Right then though I was really angry. The logic of a 75 year old man 'perhaps' dropping a stick of butter and not worrying about it. He even questioned me when I was cleaning it up, "What are you doing? I'll get to it". BTW a full stick of butter on linoleum spread out by someone stepping on it, not too easy to clean up

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just out of curiosity ... was your dads name Orville?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree is akin to The stick of butter doesn't fall far from the fridge.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These ads on Twitter designed to look like accounts, and when you go to block them it opens the ad in a browser window

IMG_4718.jpeg