• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Monsters League - Season 1 Champ: Tomikcon1971

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I enjoyed it as well. I just feel like i talk too much on our Fantasy page so i decided to shut up for that one.

Thanks and btw, it's the activity that makes it fun. The other league I'm in, no one has done a single trade or even posted since the draft. Boring as hell.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good deal for Real 49ers. IMO he got a little better deal. Gronk is a beast and Austin with the injury problems...

I was willing to let Gronk go to give me another stud WR. I got Gates in the wings if he ever comes back from his foot; if not, Keller is pretty serviceable. Obviously, I'm banking that Austin should be fine from the hammy, he'll have had ~3-4 weeks to rest it by the time he comes back. We will have to wait and see!

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hah...I'm pretty sure I offered you a better deal Mem.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was willing to let Gronk go to give me another stud WR. I got Gates in the wings if he ever comes back from his foot; if not, Keller is pretty serviceable. Obviously, I'm banking that Austin should be fine from the hammy, he'll have had ~3-4 weeks to rest it by the time he comes back. We will have to wait and see!

Well, Meachem is also a big target now. Austin should be solid for you, but i think Dez is going to become the number 1 there soon enough. It didn't really hurt you by any means, but i wish i knew you were shopping Gronk. I would have at least made an offer.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, Meachem is also a big target now. Austin should be solid for you, but i think Dez is going to become the number 1 there soon enough. It didn't really hurt you by any means, but i wish i knew you were shopping Gronk. I would have at least made an offer.

Sorry bro, I wasn't really shopping him but it's no secret I don't mind bein' active. Clyde had shown interest before, Calamity responded when I told him I wanted Austin. If it helps, I thnk it would have been hard for you and I to come to an agreement with you roster. Tough to find balance with the pieces you have.

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
After the Jamal Charles injury I was really thin at RB, but now with the emergence of Torain and Ridley my RBs are looking good again!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the Jamal Charles injury I was really thin at RB, but now with the emergence of Torain and Ridley my RBs are looking good again!

Coincidentally, I have them both in my other league. If they become productive, it'll help me immensely but will hurt me some here...what do I root for??? :juggle:

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel safe asking this here because my other league is so standard and thus very different from Monsters. It's a PPR league and I need 2 RB's out of these dogs...

Ahmad Bradshaw vs SEA

Cedric Benson @ JAC

Dexter Mccluster @ IND

Stevan Ridley vs NYJ

Who would you guys go with for this week?

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Bradshaw and Benson. I don't have a lot of confidence in Jac's Defense and i'm sure they are going to want to lean on the run a bit more if they can. Bradshaw is an easy start IMO.

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On that same token...who would you guys rather start this week...

Julio Jones at home against GB or Nate Washington @ Pit?

I_am_1z

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Coincidentally, I have them both in my other league. If they become productive, it'll help me immensely but will hurt me some here...what do I root for??? :juggle:

Just let me win this week that way you're not faced with this double-edged sword :)

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably Bradshaw and Benson. I don't have a lot of confidence in Jac's Defense and i'm sure they are going to want to lean on the run a bit more if they can. Bradshaw is an easy start IMO.

I put Bradshaw in there just in case, but yeah. He's pretty much always a start for me. Benson bugs me because of his low ceiling and Jac's D has been decent against the run while Indy's D..not so much. More opinions would be sweet!

numone9er

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i can take the champs pick on this one...if Washington has a huge game i will be pissed, but White and Woodson should be battling it out all game and if it turns into a shoot out Julio could have a huge day.

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess i can take the champs pick on this one...if Washington has a huge game i will be pissed, but White and Woodson should be battling it out all game and if it turns into a shoot out Julio could have a huge day.

Anything is possible but GB's secondary has been gettin' torched all season and this has a great shot at bein' a shootout. PIT has not looked great against the run but their pass D has been solid.