• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT Kustra for Governor??

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about that last line, severe sanctions?

Ok BSU broke the rules but fer phucks sakes compared to what some of the major programs have done and are being investigated for we are going to get hammered over big macs and couches?

That's wrong on so many levels.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And what about that last line, severe sanctions?

Ok BSU broke the rules but fer phucks sakes compared to what some of the major programs have done and are being investigated for we are going to get hammered over big macs and couches?

That's wrong on so many levels.

It is very wrong, I don't even think its a violation because I believe that it has to be something that an average student wouldn't even recieve. Well these "violations" are something that students get all the time, friends let their visiting friends stay with them all the time and they give them food too.

If I'm correct we didn't do anything wrong. Heck my son was offered a place to stay from his friends when he visited his college and he's not an athlete.

mysfit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is very wrong, I don't even think its a violation because I believe that it has to be something that an average student wouldn't even recieve. Well these "violations" are something that students get all the time, friends let their visiting friends stay with them all the time and they give them food too.

If I'm correct we didn't do anything wrong. Heck my son was offered a place to stay from his friends when he visited his college and he's not an athlete.

We did a bunch wrong in track and tennis but that should not result in major sanctions for FB.

It's really screwed up.

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did a bunch wrong in track and tennis but that should not result in major sanctions for FB.

It's really screwed up.

yeah we should only get major sanctions for those two, football shouldn't get anything additional.