• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Jonathan Martin checked into looney bin

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When fiction becomes reality. Laces out Dan!

Last edited by a moderator:

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard that the poor baby was being "verbally bullied" by his teammates and the NFL was looking into it.

RedneckNiner

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one get verbally bullied... when did the politically correct crowd forget to just look at someone and say man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch... Want to end bullying... punch the Bully in the mouth its a tried and true solution. I know from expierence in the seventh grade. A week of getting my ass beat at lunch meant that I punched the kid in the mouth and the shit stopped... funny to think hes been one of my best freinds since and thats rolling on 20 years... I am sick and tired of all this bullying shit. Man the fuck up and deal with it...

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one get verbally bullied... when did the politically correct crowd forget to just look at someone and say man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch... Want to end bullying... punch the Bully in the mouth its a tried and true solution. I know from expierence in the seventh grade. A week of getting my ass beat at lunch meant that I punched the kid in the mouth and the shit stopped... funny to think hes been one of my best freinds since and thats rolling on 20 years... I am sick and tired of all this bullying shit. Man the fuck up and deal with it...

I hear you. Its bad enough all this PC stuff about bullying with kids but this is a grown man, a really grown man and we are talking about verbal bullying? I'm incredulous. When does this PC nonsense stop?

Ray_Dogg

Troll Hunter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he got gay bashed?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe he got gay bashed?

Supposedly, this is what happened:

""I was told the Dolphins play a prank at lunch on whoever is the last player into the lunch room, in which all the players get up from that table and move. An NFL source said the straw that broke the camel’s back for Martin came when he went into the lunch room and sat down, then all the players jokingly got up from his table and moved.""

What an effin crybaby!

eric5577x

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Supposedly, this is what happened:

""I was told the Dolphins play a prank at lunch on whoever is the last player into the lunch room, in which all the players get up from that table and move. An NFL source said the straw that broke the camel’s back for Martin came when he went into the lunch room and sat down, then all the players jokingly got up from his table and moved.""

What an effin crybaby!

Does not seem like much to get someone to leave the team. There has to be more to Martin himself. Seems more is going on with him than just football. I hope he gets the help he needs. Sometime people just can't take anymore and give up...IDK.....just seems like a lot more to the story.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How does one get verbally bullied... when did the politically correct crowd forget to just look at someone and say man the fuck up and stop being a little bitch...

Every level of school. Bullying is an epidemic in grade school, but no one has **** to say when dealing with adults who can't be suspended for calling someone a poopy head.

sjballer03

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I highly suggest you guys watch the documentary "Bully." Really moving stuff. It doesn't matter if you're a kid or grown man. Everybody has their limits. The fact that he removed himself from the situation and sought help is commendable.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every level of school. Bullying is an epidemic in grade school, but no one has **** to say when dealing with adults who can't be suspended for calling someone a poopy head.

I got "bullied" by what they consider it now and it made me better. Just let the shit go unless it's absurd.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I highly suggest you guys watch the documentary "Bully." Really moving stuff. It doesn't matter if you're a kid or grown man. Everybody has their limits. The fact that he removed himself from the situation and sought help is commendable.

No. Just no.

I don't care what they did to him. You are a grown man. Fucking act like it.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't think trying to remove the "challenges" of life is why all of our country is turning into whining pussies?

Let kids be kids.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
No. Just no.

I don't care what they did to him. You are a grown man. Fucking act like it.

Couldn't agree more.

Martin clearly has other problems / issues, and they were not caused by Richie Incognito. Richie may have just shined a flashlight on them though.