• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: IT HURTS SO SO BAD!

kennyt12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright, now that baseball season is over I'm sure I'll be spending more time here.

man, it hurts so bad to have your team blow a chance at winning it all! I can't stop thinking about how the Rangers were one strike away from winning it all on two separate occasions and blew it! I hate feeling like crap! I think it's going to take a few weeks before I get over it and can really move on.

Come on 49ers lift my spirits but don't let me down in the Superbowl. : )
Actually if we made it to the Superbowl I'd be thrilled even if we didn't win. We have won superbowls before the Ranger haven't so it hurts so much worse!

mem49er

KAEP
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, if we make the SB I have to ask for the W, too. We've never lost one, I don't want to start that trend.

Arete Tzu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's weird I didn't know baseball existed anymore. I haven't watched since Nolan Ryan was playing. Who are the top 5 players in the sport today?

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Alright, now that baseball season is over I'm sure I'll be spending more time here.

man, it hurts so bad to have your team blow a chance at winning it all! I can't stop thinking about how the Rangers were one strike away from winning it all on two separate occasions and blew it! I hate feeling like crap! I think it's going to take a few weeks before I get over it and can really move on.

Come on 49ers lift my spirits but don't let me down in the Superbowl. : )
Actually if we made it to the Superbowl I'd be thrilled even if we didn't win. We have won superbowls before the Ranger haven't so it hurts so much worse!

Angels fan here so it was a pretty good World Series for me :)