• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Resident Evil is the shit. Movies are kinda corny, but the games are addicting and awesome.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks. I could never get generic tribal, I've always loved tribal art. Mine is completely custom. Still not finished. But I do wish I put a little more thought into it. My other arm, I'd like to get my initials in germanic runes, which translates to "summer sun", in which I was born in the summer. I also want to get the number 27 in roman numerals, numerology, day I was born on, and it matches my personality to a t. Never believed in that crap, but is pretty dead on. Also want to get something that has to do with my astrological sign, and a tiger of some sort for my chinese zodiac. And my family crest as well, which is two fish facing opposite, its gonna be a giant mish mash sleeve, but my artist will find a way to blend it and make it look good.

Ha, I may need to employ you at some point to help me fill in some gaps in a sleeve. I have a lot of things I want in it, and my artist is great at tattooing but not the best at coming up with cool ideas. Right now, I just have two distinct, but pretty big tattoos....and a lot ideas about what else I want in it....

Do you do tatts as well, or just the drawings??

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes on both counts. Although I think of it only as a video game. The movies were absolute abortions in my opinion. Basically, the story behind the game (Resident Evil in general) is scientists experimenting with turning humans into B.O.W.'s (Bio-Organic Weapons) using special strained viruses. They are trying it out to have a super strong, super obedient weapon to unleash upon their enemies to control minds.....as in like minds = no warfare and one elite race. Well, obviously, something "goes wrong" (purposely) and they send in an elite task force to "stop" the spread of the virus when in reality, the virus stricken are being tested against the task force. Unfortunately, the "goes wrong" part gets to be to big for the scientists to have a "controlled" experiment.

Was there a game called Parasite Eve??? It had something to do with a virus and mitochondria?? I think I remember my roommate playing it during finals weeks when I was in college and I got addicted to watching....same thing happened once with Final Fantasy 7.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Neither. My tat artist does it all, big bucks though, I wont be starting that sleeve til next year prolly. Phoenix Ink Tattoo Jay is my artist.

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was there a game called Parasite Eve??? It had something to do with a virus and mitochondria?? I think I remember my roommate playing it during finals weeks when I was in college and I got addicted to watching....same thing happened once with Final Fantasy 7.

There was a game called Parasite Eve if i recall correctly. I never played it though.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes on both counts. Although I think of it only as a video game. The movies were absolute abortions in my opinion. Basically, the story behind the game (Resident Evil in general) is scientists experimenting with turning humans into B.O.W.'s (Bio-Organic Weapons) using special strained viruses. They are trying it out to have a super strong, super obedient weapon to unleash upon their enemies to control minds.....as in like minds = no warfare and one elite race. Well, obviously, something "goes wrong" (purposely) and they send in an elite task force to "stop" the spread of the virus when in reality, the virus stricken are being tested against the task force. Unfortunately, the "goes wrong" part gets to be to big for the scientists to have a "controlled" experiment.

I've never found anyone who thought otherwise.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Movies do suck, but Milla Jovovich is damn fine.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats are killin it on the ground.

Status
Not open for further replies.