• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored

Status
Not open for further replies.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
SIDENOTE:
Patrick Kane lost all my respect for him with this bit of knowledge: he reads Twilight.

Can't say I have much respect for a guy who beats up a cabbie over 20 cents, but this little tidbit clinches it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't say I have much respect for a guy who beats up a cabbie over 20 cents, but this little tidbit clinches it.

I forgot about that. Yea I guess he is a boy loving douche.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

you see, that lost MOST of it for me, but i thought, eh he was drunk (though underage...but i understand most people do that), i'll give him a teensy bit of slack. i gained some when he beat the flyers, because as a pens fan...that's helpful. THEN, this. it's all gone now, and he ain't getting any back unless he cures cancer. i despise twilight and how it is polluting young girls minds with high, over the top, and CREEPY expectations from men. /rant. :)

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I forgot about that. Yea I guess he is a boy loving douche.

hah, i dunno about the boy loving part (his reputation is basically man-whore status...with the ladies though.), but he's cetainly, as Max Talbot would say "a douche". ;)

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
hah, i dunno about the boy loving part (his reputation is basically man-whore status...with the ladies though.), but he's cetainly, as Max Talbot would say "a douche". ;)

He can get all the tail he wants, if hes reading the Twilight books, hes got some hidden lust for the sausage.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I see the suites, all around the arena just below the blue seats...I can even select a suite to see the view from there...but I can't select the blue seat sections...any idea what the blue seats are?

If I can score tickets for that game for me and/or the family, we'll have to tailgate in the lot together :)

i will CERTAINLY be tailgating, because it's most likely another opportunity to go to a game won't come about until i get my first 'big girl job' and can pay for myself. although, have you heard about them taking out lot space for tailgating? something about putting an ampetheater on the northshore. apparently you now have to buy your parking spot for the season (which isn't a bad idea really).

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know who/what twilight is. I think I seen a Burger king cup or a mcdonalds cup with something about it on it once.

Does that count as hate pix?

The fact that you dont what it is, is even better. Remain that way, do not research it, save yourself.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't even know who/what twilight is. I think I seen a Burger king cup or a mcdonalds cup with something about it on it once.

Does that count as hate pix?

it's good you don't know...ignorance is bliss, as they say.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
how can anyone hate The Twilight Zone?

oh....

one of my favourite bands is the Twilight Singers.
kinda cheezes me off that when I look for updates on them, all his emo-vampire shit comes up in the searches.

Status
Not open for further replies.