• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you haven't seen "An Idiot Abroad," you are missing out. Brilliant show.

It's on Darkstone's favorite channel.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Well those two guys never showed up, despite me talking to them twice and the second time telling me they were 10 minutes away. A couple of other people came and got it. I wasnt mugged, robbed, beaten or raped so I think it turned out well.

Now the good news, in 3 to 4 days there will be a new bigger, better TV for me to game on. One that displays 1080 and 720 outputs so I do not have to play half of my game in standard def with huge amounts cut off.

only caveat I can think of is that there are two questionable dudes that know where you live and that you probably have a new TV.
and you only said 'r*pe' once.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
only caveat I can think of is that there are two questionable dudes that know where you live and that you probably have a new TV.
and you only said 'r*pe' once.

Don't think that hasn't crossed my mind. I figure they had to have some reason to act like they were going to come out and get it. Perhaps I'll keep the telephone number and email in case something happens in the near future.

Here's another problem, the person who took the TV called tonight stating that a couple of inputs were locked and asked for the 4 digit code. It would not let me select inputs individually and made me scroll through them each time so I locked a few to speed things up. Its been years since I did that so I guessed a code, told him and it worked. It also happens to be my garage door code. He and his kid seemed very nice, but guess what I will be doing tomorrow?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's another problem, the person who took the TV called tonight stating that a couple of inputs were locked and asked for the 4 digit code. It would not let me select inputs individually and made me scroll through them each time so I locked a few to speed things up. Its been years since I did that so I guessed a code, told him and it worked. It also happens to be my garage door code. He and his kid seemed very nice, but guess what I will be doing tomorrow?

As I see it, you have 3 options...

(1) Murder the family that took your TV, make sure they haven't contacted anyone or you'll clearly have to murder them, too.
(2) Move your family to a new house. It will be sudden and a shock, but in time, your family will adjust to your new names and the new city you move to. Just make sure you line up everyone's back story properly.
(3) Load up on guns and ammo. Lie in wait in the garage for the next several months.

Sounds like tomorrow... you'll be making some tough choices.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...oh geez...upon further thought, you could probably just change your garage code.

Murder the family that took your TV, that's rich. ha... hahahahaa. Just joking. Man, i got you guys pretty... pretty...(runs)

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh...oh geez...upon further thought, you could probably just change your garage code.

Murder the family that took your TV, that's rich. ha... hahahahaa. Just joking. Man, i got you guys pretty... pretty...(runs)

I am no legal expert but I am pretty sure its not murder if it falls under "better safe than sorry" logic.

The code will be changed. I think it would be fine but if I don't change it I will keep thinking about it.

As for the guys who didn't show up its odd. If they were up to no good they shouldn't have talked to me twice then not shown up. I'd have forgotten about them if they would have told me they changed their mind. Sad thing is they planned to tie it to the roof of their car and I kind of wanted to see that. Minutes later I would fully expect to see a smashed TV in the middle of the closest intersection to my house.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the pic, or the dick avoidance advice?

LMAO! That cracked me up, 43. I think that should be a new SportsHoopla term. "Hey guys, got a little dick avoidance advice for you if you don't want to get dickstabbed by a Tampa Bay dildo." That sentence has SportsHoopla all over it.

SLY

Mr. Knowitall
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I ever attend a game in TB, I will throw a dildo on the ice. If you ever see it in the headlines, you will know it was me.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am no legal expert but I am pretty sure its not murder if it falls under "better safe than sorry" logic.

Of course it is!

If I ever attend a game in TB, I will throw a dildo on the ice. If you ever see it in the headlines, you will know it was me.

I've never though about it, but with the shape of the Lightning's logo on their jerseys, some photo shopping could very easily be done. Someone turn on the :ipw: signal. Or call Matty!

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful! You could stab someone in the eye with that thing.

Whoa! The eye? Jesus! Can we watch the language a little?

We're trying to have a nice conversation here and all of a sudden people are just getting occularly penetrated.

Let's keep it clean, bird.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whoa! The eye? Jesus! Can we watch the language a little?

We're trying to have a nice conversation here and all of a sudden people are just getting occularly penetrated.

Let's keep it clean, bird.

Sorry, sorry...I'll try not to be a dick.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
alright who is going

2TsPV.png

Status
Not open for further replies.