• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
wow. people in NYC gathered at 1am to watch a robot on Mars

Azlze29CcAAunBB.jpg

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Amazing picture just picked up by the Mars rover.

You guy's aren't gonna believe this...but there appears to be VISUAL EVIDENCE OF LIFE ON MARS!

200px-Marvinthemartain.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is huge. I mean huge. I mean massive.

The knowledge and insights we can get from this Mars landing can propel both our understanding of our solar system (including our own planet) as well as likely provide significant technological advances.

I'm pumped! :whoo: :nerd:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this news pumps you up then I, a mere spec of intellectual curiousity compared to yourself, know I should be even more pumped up than I already am. :whoo:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody ever get rid of anything on Facebook? I am going to put a Tv on there for free tomorrow and have no idea if it will get any interest and if so how much. The reason I am doing it is because its a CRT and weighs 165 lbs. My wife's back isn't as strong as it used to be so she doesn't want to carry it away for me.
So I am going to say its free if you can come get it.

First of all I am dumb, I meant to post I am putting a TV of Craigslist, not Facebook. 15 hours later, error found and corrected!

I put an ad up this morning and approx 4 minutes later the phone calls, emails, and texts started. A couple people want me to hold it for them until tonight, I feel bad saying no. Two guys are on there way now and think they can get it in there back seat or on the roof of their car. This might be fun to watch.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First of all I am dumb, I meant to post I am putting a TV of Craigslist, not Facebook. 15 hours later, error found and corrected!

I put an ad up this morning and approx 4 minutes later the phone calls, emails, and texts started. A couple people want me to hold it for them until tonight, I feel bad saying no. Two guys are on there way now and think they can get it in there back seat or on the roof of their car. This might be fun to watch.

Well those two guys never showed up, despite me talking to them twice and the second time telling me they were 10 minutes away. A couple of other people came and got it. I wasnt mugged, robbed, beaten or raped so I think it turned out well.

Now the good news, in 3 to 4 days there will be a new bigger, better TV for me to game on. One that displays 1080 and 720 outputs so I do not have to play half of my game in standard def with huge amounts cut off.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well those two guys never showed up, despite me talking to them twice and the second time telling me they were 10 minutes away. A couple of other people came and got it. I wasnt mugged, robbed, beaten or raped so I think it turned out well.

Now the good news, in 3 to 4 days there will be a new bigger, better TV for me to game on. One that displays 1080 and 720 outputs so I do not have to play half of my game in standard def with huge amounts cut off.

So, as far as the old TV goes, that's a wrap!

kate-upton-its-a-wrap.gif

Note to All Internet Users: When doing an image search for "that's a wrap" and you can't think of Kate Upton's name, don't just add "hottie" to it. You're gonna see some dick pics.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Note to All Internet Users: When doing an image search for "that's a wrap" and you can't think of Kate Upton's name, don't just add "hottie" to it. You're gonna see some dick pics.

Thank you kind sir.

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

She seems nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.