• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair enough. Doesn't your school offer cheap insurance options or free care? I know in law school I got mega cheap rates through the university for hospital coverage and I could actually go to the university's doctor offices completely for free.

Yeah, but it covers just about nothing...

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've always had very good blood pressure (sometimes even bordering on low), an average resting heart rate, and good cholesterol, but heart trouble plagues my family, so right now, before it's too late, I'm trying to lose weight and strengthen my heart.

My mile time is under eight minutes now, too. :thumb:

That's awesome!

When I was in playing shape, I could run a 5:50 mile. Now I'd be lucky to crack 9:50. But I'm moving in the next couple months and I'm gonna look for a local gym when I do. Also won't be spending obscene amounts of time commuting, so I'll have time/energy to get in better shape. Looking forward to it... and hopefully playing hockey again. Been a LONG time...

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's awesome!

When I was in playing shape, I could run a 5:50 mile. Now I'd be lucky to crack 9:50. But I'm moving in the next couple months and I'm gonna look for a local gym when I do. Also won't be spending obscene amounts of time commuting, so I'll have time/energy to get in better shape. Looking forward to it... and hopefully playing hockey again. Been a LONG time...

At my best, I never got my mile under seven minutes, but that might have been mostly because, until recently, I never knew how to run one. I either went too hard too early and was tired halfway through or paced too much and didn't put everything I had into it.

Now I'm out of shape, but I know what I'm doing. :D

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright guys. Time for me and my new girlfriend...

callaway_razrFIT.jpg

to head to bed. Very awkward because my ex always has to hold her. It's a weird situation. ;)

:yo: Have a good night.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
She's a beauty. You're a lucky man, eloco. Treat her right.

Later. :yo:

Status
Not open for further replies.