• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about Cutch! Deserves an all-star game starting spot, and he's not even in the top ten :tsk:

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also: JMac better darn well be in the ASG. If not, the game is a joke.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fan voting for ASG is stupid...example #159

It's a shame though. He might be the biggest offensive secret in baseball. My friend who is an Oriole Fan had never heard of him until last week. After the sweep he had to give me a hard time, but he raved about Cutch. Made me laugh

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a shame though. He might be the biggest offensive secret in baseball. My friend who is an Oriole Fan had never heard of him until last week. After the sweep he had to give me a hard time, but he raved about Cutch. Made me laugh

He'd be the biggest star in baseball if he played for the Yankees or Redsox. Not even kidding. He's a stud. 5 tool player.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball all-stars have a lag at both ends, which I think is kinda nice. Gives guys a swan song to celebrate their career, and also really makes guys earn it with multiple solid years or REALLY outstanding rookie performances.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LBJ's getting that ring tonight. And I'm happy for the guy.

evolver115

Garage League
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball all-stars have a lag at both ends, which I think is kinda nice. Gives guys a swan song to celebrate their career, and also really makes guys earn it with multiple solid years or REALLY outstanding rookie performances.

Yeah, it is nice to see that. Especially for the legends.

With Matt Kemp hurt right now, there isn't a better center fielder in the national league than McCutchen. The baseball world just doesn't know it, yet.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, other than the whole "Decision" broadcast, why do people not in Ohio hate him? Example: Michael Jordan is known as the best player to ever lace up sneakers (*coughLARRYBIRDcough*). Michael Jordan is also known as being a slime ball, egotistical, terrible teammate, pushed his teammates to breaking point, heck, look what he did in the Olympics to a Bulls draft pick. In other words: Michael is put up on this high pedestal where he certainly deserves to be due to his talents and rings, while LeBron, who not a single teammate has ripped on, has a good public persona, is faithful, family loving man, gets torn up every night for no reason. Also, if and when LeBron wins his ring tonight, he'll be the same age as Jordan was with his first Championship. And guess what? Jordan had a ridiculous supporting cast. LeBron does have DWade now, but anyone who has watched this postseason knows who's carrying them to the end.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously though, other than the whole "Decision" broadcast, why do people not in Ohio hate him? Example: Michael Jordan is known as the best player to ever lace up sneakers (*coughLARRYBIRDcough*). Michael Jordan is also known as being a slime ball, egotistical, terrible teammate, pushed his teammates to breaking point, heck, look what he did in the Olympics to a Bulls draft pick. In other words: Michael is put up on this high pedestal where he certainly deserves to be due to his talents and rings, while LeBron, who not a single teammate has ripped on, has a good public persona, is faithful, family loving man, gets torn up every night for no reason. Also, if and when LeBron wins his ring tonight, he'll be the same age as Jordan was with his first Championship. And guess what? Jordan had a ridiculous supporting cast. LeBron does have DWade now, but anyone who has watched this postseason knows who's carrying them to the end.

Agree 100%. Don't really understand it myself, but I lived in Cleveland for several years, so I saw what kind of player, teammate, and man he was nightly. Most people judge him based on that one hour alone. And for everyone saying how awful it was, boy did it shatter some ratings records. And I blame the Cavs for not putting some pieces around him (Shaq with 50-year old legs, c'mon). If they'd have won, he would have stayed. That's okay. He's a special player. I like watching the guy work. If people want to hate, they can hate. I just like watching a guy the size of a linebacker make the kind of moves he does.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
want

82613978.jpg

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading to the 4th quarter with a 25 point lead. Get the King his ring. Dang. Sad I can't watch but only the box score.

forty_three

Stance: Goofy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think it's just Cleveland. No one else really gives a shit about basketball outside of whoever is the Buckeyes biggest name.

He seems like a typical sports story. Grew up in tough situation, used his talent to get out of it, gives back to the community to help other kids like him.

Never shot or stabbed anyone, never raped a hotel clerk, seems well liked... other than falling for ESPN marketing his "Decision", I see no reason why either.

But I still can't muster a single crap to give.

Status
Not open for further replies.