• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.

IPostedWhat

I'm So High Right Now
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that I don't really post on here that much lately, and I just wanted to make sure that I don't get people's hopes up that I died or something.

So, for all those people out there, this post is for you.

:finger:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've noticed that I don't really post on here that much lately, and I just wanted to make sure that I don't get people's hopes up that I died or something.

So, for all those people out there, this post is for you.

:finger:

In fact, posting has gone down quite a bit on this message board. :pout:

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At least I have the Tigers to keep me busy until summer posting picks up. :L

4 errors last game. 4!

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh look...Tigers getting shut out by the Twinkies and Fister giving up back-to-back homer runs. 3-0 Minny. :L

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's a weird situation for sure. Man Without a Face was a great movie. Speaking of Mel Gibson movies, I get that he bit the hand that feeds him, but why do talentless hacks like Lindsey Lohan and Charlie Sheen get 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances, and it's hands across America to help them out, give them roasts and new shows etc. But a legitimate A lister that is supremely talented and brilliant nobody cares about? How about we get Mel back on his feet?

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a legitimate A lister that is supremely talented and brilliant nobody cares about? How about we get Mel back on his feet?

Not only Mel, but what about Jim Cavaziel?!? I'm thinking sequel.

Last edited by a moderator:

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird situation for sure. Man Without a Face was a great movie. Speaking of Mel Gibson movies, I get that he bit the hand that feeds him, but why do talentless hacks like Lindsey Lohan and Charlie Sheen get 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances, and it's hands across America to help them out, give them roasts and new shows etc. But a legitimate A lister that is supremely talented and brilliant nobody cares about? How about we get Mel back on his feet?

i dont remember Sheen or Lohan going on racist and anti-semtic rants? they went on crazy benders but Mel went a bit further in crazy.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a weird situation for sure. Man Without a Face was a great movie. Speaking of Mel Gibson movies, I get that he bit the hand that feeds him, but why do talentless hacks like Lindsey Lohan and Charlie Sheen get 2nd, 3rd, 4th chances, and it's hands across America to help them out...

(1) When Lohan gets pulled over for drunk driving, she makes up for it by having a nip slip the next week. When Mel Gibson gets pulled over for drunk driving, he talks about how the jews are causing all the problems in the world. Boobs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Anti-semitism

(2) Are Lohan and Sheen doing well? Could have fooled me. One is thought of as trailer trash and the other lost a gig that paid about $20 million to work a few days a week half the year.

(3) While Lindsay Lohan's star has fallen, there is one thought all guys can relate to with a former starlet.... 'wow, she has fallen so far I might actually have a legit shot at nailing her if in the right time and place!' hahaha.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gary Sinise throws terrible first pitch at Rangers/A's game

I don't get this. This dude looks reasonably athletic. Can he just not throw a ball, or is there just some strange thing that happens when they get on a mound?
As a normal reasonably athletic individual, I can not fathom not being able to throw a ball to someone 62 feet away

When one has never thrown a baseball before they are faced with a terrible quandry - either rifle it into the ground or use the sissy girl throw.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
When one has never thrown a baseball before they are faced with a terrible quandry - either rifle it into the ground or use the sissy girl throw.

but how can a grown man have not thrown a ball before?
and if he hasn't, why would he think infront of a ball park full of people is the right time to try it out?

the physics of throwing a ball that badly just confuses me.
maybe he had played catch like every one else on the continent, but figured this time he'd try to 'pitch' instead. That's the only thing I can think of. It's honestly bugging me. I think I may have to hunt down Gary Sinese to find out.

Winged_Wheel88

ND 14 UM 45
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but how can a grown man have not thrown a ball before?
and if he hasn't, why would he think infront of a ball park full of people is the right time to try it out?

the physics of throwing a ball that badly just confuses me.
maybe he had played catch like every one else on the continent, but figured this time he'd try to 'pitch' instead. That's the only thing I can think of. It's honestly bugging me. I think I may have to hunt down Gary Sinese to find out.

That I cannot answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.