• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Tanev

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know. Nothing wrong with it at all, just don't fucking share it. Hey, when little Justin wins his soccer tournament or goes to Space Camp or says something hilarious, by all means, share that with us all. But I don't give two fucks if he "...didn't finish his brocolli again and mommy is going to have to figure out another veggie for tomorrow night." Nobody cares! Facebook is awesome, but people load it up with all this stupid shit.

Did some kid named Justin give you trouble as a kid, eloco?

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here's the rundown of my FB feed:
Post1: An album containing a picture of Channing Tatum, and a boy tying his girlfriends shoe with some sensitive line.
Post 2: "WHICH AVENGER ARE YOU?!"
Post 3: SportsNation talking about the Lakers :Shock:
Post 4: Cryptic "Y U NO CALL ME?" post.

Maybe I should just purge a few. I should just go through and say "Would you actually talk to this person if you saw them today?"

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say this... once most of your friends have kids... Facebook gets REAL boring, real fast. God bless the ones who keep their youth and my younger friends. Posts about some crazy shit you did at a bar or your vacation to Mexico or some crazy shit you did at a bar while on vacation in Mexico pwns the post about how you made Little Justin brownies and changed his bed sheets to his favorite (favourite if Canadian Facebook) ones.

NOBODY....CARES!!!

That's why I try to only post batshit insane things on there. I'd like to brighten people's days up just a little bit with rants about how much of a whore my ex-wife is.

pixburgher66

I like your beard.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, I know. Nothing wrong with it at all, just don't fucking share it. Hey, when little Justin wins his soccer tournament or goes to Space Camp or says something hilarious, by all means, share that with us all. But I don't give two fucks if he "...didn't finish his brocolli again and mommy is going to have to figure out another veggie for tomorrow night." Nobody cares! Facebook is awesome, but people load it up with all this stupid shit.

One person comes on daily to tell us about her kids health issues. I'm all open to praying for him, and an occasional update is good...but she's basically telling the world his health history. I wouldn't want that out there personally.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Post1: An album containing a picture of Channing Tatum, and a boy tying his girlfriends shoe with some sensitive line.

Maybe I should just purge a few. I should just go through and say "Would you actually talk to this person if you saw them today?"

If I did that I doubt I'd have but about 50 friends on Facebook

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's why I try to only post batshit insane things on there. I'd like to brighten people's days up just a little bit with rants about how much of a whore my ex-wife is.

I need some entertainment. Can I be your Facebook friend?

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I need to just put more people on the Ignore list. No offending by defriending, and less drivel/Bob just found an ax in the _____ game in my feed.

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't most of your friends already know that first hand? ;)

:drum:

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have a 'friend' (she was my neighbor when I grew up) who always posts her 7ish year old daughters cheer leading competition pictures. The little kids are made up and wearing tight little outfits, I am waiting for Dateline to come get me.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If I did that I doubt I'd have but about 50 friends on Facebook

I just checked mine: Amazingly, 70 of my 176 friends are actually guys, and two of them are allowed access to view my full profile. I love my Restricted List. As soon as a chick gets married or pregnant, I can get her off my newsfeed.

I need some entertainment. Can I be your Facebook friend?

After being quoipourquoi for seven years, I'd hate to put a face to the name - or a name to the name!

I'll just have to bring some more grade-A material to SportsHoopla. :p

Don't most of your friends already know that first hand? ;)

:drum:

She was mostly into goat play.

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just checked mine: Amazingly, 70 of my 176 friends are actually guys, and two of them are allowed access to view my full profile. I love my Restricted List. As soon as a chick gets married or pregnant, I can get her off my newsfeed.

After being quoipourquoi for seven years, I'd hate to put a face to the name - or a name to the name!

I'll just have to bring some more grade-A material to SportsHoopla. :p

She was mostly into goat play.

All three made me laugh. :lol:

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I haven't the slightest clue.

I am drunk, after all. :rolleyes: