• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might as well tighten up those arms surgically now when the season has a chance of not going ahead :noidea:

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well fuck... decided to get out of the house for a walk and some fresh air.

Took the kids (5 & 9) and went to our favourite regional park here in Victoria.

The kids convinced me to take a side trail off the main path and I thought, no problem, we've done it before and the park isn't that big.

15 minutes in and it's great... nice views, easy trail and life is good. Then comes the deer carcass. Fresh. Wonderful.

So time to backtrack and make some noise. Now comes the real mistake... we took a wrong turn and now we're on the long trail and every 5 - 10 minutes we see bear droppings. Lots of them.

Ok, so now I'm getting a little nervous, my 5 year old is freaking out and then out of the corner of our eyes comes 2 bald eagles flying out of the creak bed and take off. They were 20 feet away. That was fucking cool. But now back to freaking out.

After numerous twists and turns I finally right ourselves and get back on a trail I recognize and got us back to the parking lot.

First thing my kids say that isn't related to the eagles, bears and cougar in the area is "Dad, Mom is going to be pissed".

And that, is what I'm fearing the most now...

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The kids convinced me to take a side trail off the main path and I thought, no problem, we've done it before and the park isn't that big.

15 minutes in and it's great... nice views, easy trail and life is good. Then comes the deer carcass. Fresh. Wonderful.

So time to backtrack and make some noise. Now comes the real mistake... we took a wrong turn and now we're on the long trail and every 5 - 10 minutes we see bear droppings. Lots of them.

Ok, so now I'm getting a little nervous, my 5 year old is freaking out and then out of the corner of our eyes comes 2 bald eagles flying out of the creak bed and take off. They were 20 feet away. That was fucking cool. But now back to freaking out.

After numerous twists and turns I finally right ourselves and get back on a trail I recognize and got us back to the parking lot.

First thing my kids say that isn't related to the eagles, bears and cougar in the area is "Dad, Mom is going to be pissed".

Mama bear > grizzly bear

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love this. I know most of the original band names.

mooger_35

my hatred for MY team clouds my judgement
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

pics from the walk. And no, I didn’t stick around to take pictures of the recently killed deer.

8266E0DF-AF60-486E-985D-BF435B714ED4.jpeg BB2B116E-1DDC-473E-A58C-6B96DE46858E.jpeg

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Game 2 of the ‘92 NBA Finals. The Blazers losing that series was crushing when I was a kid.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just a regular Tampa Bay Rays home game as far as attendance is concerned :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or just a regular Tampa Bay Rays home game as far as attendance is concerned :noidea:

the hot foot gag just isnt the same when youre using a flamethrower from 6 feet away :pout:

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rem and Shem is tough to turn down. 1 for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.