• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We got slammed with snow here too already sick of it. Holy hell Nazzy how have you been? It feels like its been years? Hoping all has been well.

Doing good. Just took a break from here. Didn’t have time. Upgraded my phone finally so I can hang here more.:)

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And getting Herbert back is huge.
Ducks are on an upswing I'm not looking forward to seeing Thibodeaux he's going to be a beast on the dline. Oregon's defense is filling out nice to match the offense. As an SC fan was hoping Herbert declared he's a hell of a QB. SC is a mess with Helton anyways tho

Devils need a goalie imo still not sold on Kinkaid

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks are on an upswing I'm not looking forward to seeing Thibodeaux he's going to be a beast on the dline. Oregon's defense is filling out nice to match the offense. As an SC fan was hoping Herbert declared he's a hell of a QB. SC is a mess with Helton anyways tho

Devils need a goalie imo still not sold on Kinkaid

We do need to find some WRs. Mitchell was all we really had last year and he left for the NFL. Canucks just need to upgrade the blue line. Hughes will help next month.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We do need to find some WRs. Mitchell was all we really had last year and he left for the NFL. Canucks just need to upgrade the blue line. Hughes will help next month.
Shero has done a solid job. Definitely doesn't resemble the old Devils style. But he's going to have to work some magic to keep some key pieces. And continue to build. Goalie will be a major need imo.

We actually gained a lot of new hockey fans. They are still getting acquainted with the board tho. But once they are settled I'm hoping they venture over here. Not sure if any of them are squirrel fans tho.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shero has done a solid job. Definitely doesn't resemble the old Devils style. But he's going to have to work some magic to keep some key pieces. And continue to build. Goalie will be a major need imo.

We actually gained a lot of new hockey fans. They are still getting acquainted with the board tho. But once they are settled I'm hoping they venture over here. Not sure if any of them are squirrel fans tho.

I noticed. I booted up the Elimination Challenge again and a few of them joined.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I noticed. I booted up the Elimination Challenge again and a few of them joined.
A lot of realy good people with great senses of humor. You'll like them i'm gonna have to check out the elimination challenge its been a while. Great timing tho tonights the elimination chamber (WWE)

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of realy good people with great senses of humor. You'll like them i'm gonna have to check out the elimination challenge its been a while. Great timing tho tonights the elimination chamber (WWE)

Nice. Dash and puckhead are the last two left in it now.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the past 50 years, every attempt to start a new professional football league has faced the same problem. Though football is far and away America’s most popular sport, there is simply no evidence that enough people want to spend enough time watching a minor-league version to make it financially viable over the long-term.

That’s why it was curious Tuesday when the startup Alliance of American Football announced that billionaire entrepreneur and Carolina Hurricanes owner Tom Dundon laid down $250 million to become the league’s chairman amid reports it was already in danger of running out of money after just two weeks of play.

Dundon’s emergency bailout of the league, which nearly missed its first week’s payroll according to Darren Rovell of the Action Network, comes with a pretty important question: What, exactly, is he getting for his $250 million?

Opinion: No surprise that AAF already finds itself in trouble

Status
Not open for further replies.