• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they have the footage and they will be releasing it to the public if the person doesnt turn themselves in ... i think that person might want to turn themselves in and try to keep this under wraps ... being banned from the stadium for life is probably better than being a social pariah lol

Or worse, a Meme.

hes getting destroyed but mostly for not bringing Britton in

Not among the "faithful".

Because JB's not a threat?

I get that his career record vs. Ubaldo is brutal but what happens if he pops out deep enough for the walkoff sac fly? Or even if he pops out and no runners advance, Ubaldo then gets Russell Martin who's a career .370 OBP vs. Ubaldo. Shit, JB could've even bunted Travis home. 1 out with the bases loaded against the Jays in an elimination scenario is just as risky as throwing to EE.

Once he got to that point without Britton ready to go he was doomed. The top of the lineup of the 3rd best offence in baseball was up and he went with a pitcher who's had one good month of throwing in the past two years. That was incredibly stupid.

Let's be honest, when he had a runner on with no outs in the 8th (maybe 7th, it's hazy now) and made no attempts to move that runner into scoring position, he was doomed. Steal, bunt, SOMETHING. But no, he waited for the long ball. That never came. Until the Jays were up in extras, that is.

Kind of poetic justice that it was a long ball that killed them, if you think about it.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Kind of poetic justice that it was a long ball that killed them, if you think about it.
Don't think there was ever any doubt with these two teams.
I was just surpised that the Jays long ball wasn't a solo shot

esls79

I am?
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmm, dude doesn't look like a lady

Maybe all players should be wearing body cameras so it would be easier to sort out afterwards

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watching Syndergaard tonight makes me think that the Jays could use a guy like that...what?

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well this is a curveball....

Lol
This is all amazing
Suspect in Blue Jays beer-can toss says he was 'drinking out of a cup'

14600997_10153844663066770_1767024066173624282_n.jpg

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer the Mets lost but they were lucky to get this far. Also, there rotation isn't deep enough to make a serious run (who would've thought that?). If they made it they have Syndergaard and then a giant drop off to Bartolo and that's pretty much it. They probably would have abused Syndergaard and he'd be battling injuries all next year.

Too many injuries to overcome and the bats failed us at the worst time. Hopefully we're healthy next year and can make a serious run again.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i could be drunk ( i start alot of sentences that way so I may need to evaluate my life ) but the video "they" say shows irrefutable proof that the newspaper boy threw the can ... still looks to me the blonde woman threw it :noidea:

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't. Just don't. I'm in a good mood this morning.

I seem to remember that good young pitcher throwing heat for the Vancouver Canadians at old Nat Bailey stadium ... i cant quite remember who the C's are affiliated with though :think: :bolt:

Puck082

LGI
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bummer the Mets lost but they were lucky to get this far. Also, there rotation isn't deep enough to make a serious run (who would've thought that?). If they made it they have Syndergaard and then a giant drop off to Bartolo and that's pretty much it. They probably would have abused Syndergaard and he'd be battling injuries all next year.

Too many injuries to overcome and the bats failed us at the worst time. Hopefully we're healthy next year and can make a serious run again.

The team was put together with duct tape and Elmer's glue. They had a pretty damn good season all things considered. Nothing to be ashamed of. Although, allowing a premier starting pitcher to get out of three innings with only 21 pitches is unacceptable!!

Until next year.....

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe we can introduce Paul Romanuk to Joe Buck's hair transplant doctor :D

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow!! Who would have thought that a person associated with the running of Sun newspapers would act like a complete fucking moron.

lol - To steal a quote from Austin Powers - Yeah, and I can't believe Liberace was gay. I mean, women loved him! I didn't see that one coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.