• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^
Wasnt actually his phone but its a better story though lol

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is randomly nuts (not the killing per se, as he was a gangster and things tend to end the way they did for him)

Former Metro Vancouver gangster shot to death in Toronto

Sukh Deo was an avid fan of the Toronto Raptors, his uncle said. Just last month he was ejected from his courtside seat at Game 4 of the Raptors' playoff series against the Cleveland Cavaliers after heckling the referees.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is randomly nuts (not the killing per se, as he was a gangster and things tend to end the way they did for him)

Former Metro Vancouver gangster shot to death in Toronto

Sukh Deo was an avid fan of the Toronto Raptors, his uncle said. Just last month he was ejected from his courtside seat at Game 4 of the Raptors' playoff series against the Cleveland Cavaliers after heckling the referees.

All over the news yesterday, straight mob hit. Reminded me a lot of this one:

One dead in Little Italy shooting

One of the guys eventually charged was from Vancouver, too.

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
might his 30 seconds of fame have been seen by the enemies in vancouver who didnt know where he ended up ? :noidea:

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wouldn't have thought it was possible, but the St. Louis Cardinals are no longer the most hated MLB team in the state of Missouri.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On another note, how about that Jays bullpen? Even Osuna is looking human these days.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you're probably right, but I became a pretty big Manny Machado fan last night. I just wish the AL would do away with the DH so Ventura could truly face the (chin) music.
I'd like it if I didn't hate both KC and Baltimore equally.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay, you're probably right, but I became a pretty big Manny Machado fan last night. I just wish the AL would do away with the DH so Ventura could truly face the (chin) music.

What you do not think a 5 game suspension for a pitcher throwing at players is a real deterrent? Especially when he will only miss one real game? And the batter will end up missing more real games than the pitcher that instigated the whole mess. Quite a system.

Ventura throws way inside twice in the 2nd then hits him with a 99mph fastball in the 5ht. Is Ventura even tossed if Manny doesn't go to the mound? He wasn't yet.

I'd like it if I didn't hate both KC and Baltimore equally.
You have a lot of anger in you. You need to find your smile again. Maybe a vacation at a dude ranch?

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What you do not think a 5 game suspension for a pitcher throwing at players is a real deterrent? Especially when he will only miss one real game? And the batter will end up missing more real games than the pitcher that instigated the whole mess. Quite a system.

Ventura throws way inside twice in the 2nd then hits him with a 99mph fastball in the 5ht. Is Ventura even tossed if Manny doesn't go to the mound? He wasn't yet.

You have a lot of anger in you. You need to find your smile again. Maybe a vacation at a dude ranch?
The O's threw behind Bautista's head last year after plunking poor little Ryan Goins. They can plunk the whole team for all I care.

It's a bonus that Ventura might also be in hot water not only with the league but with his team as well.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O's threw behind Bautista's head last year after plunking poor little Ryan Goins. They can plunk the whole team for all I care.

It's a bonus that Ventura might also be in hot water not only with the league but with his team as well.

Yeah, I remember. Its bush league when the Orioles do it too.

Or is it Busch league?

Status
Not open for further replies.