• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part Pangos & Bell!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this means the Golden State Warriors lost last night ??? :noidea:

CioPwZdWEAImn2h.jpg

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I don't see how you can give a manager that roster and then be surprised he can't win with it. :noidea:

Literally everyone saw the Braves being the worst team in all of baseball this year. They had no real competition for the mantel. The fact that they're not in dead last in MLB is an achievement for Gonzalez.

Oh wait, they are dead last. Minnesota won. But they weren't just a couple days ago!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I may start a petition to move the Raptors to Nashville. The city of Brampton will be crushed but it needs to be done.

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Odur got the gate for 8 games, but is going to appeal. Gibby got 3 for going back on the field after getting ejected.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
David Price on Jose Batista:

The always eloquent David Price on former teammate José Bautista and his perception around the league:

"When you face guys you never get a chance to get around them or to know them on a personal level, and everybody passes judgment. It's not okay, but that' what's going to happen. I wasn't a huge fan of Bautista, facing him all the years, him hitting all those home runs off me. I wasn't a huge fan of him. But I will endorse that guy now any time. He's a great guy and teammate. He works so hard. He comes in every single day with a ton of energy and a desire to win. He's a guy that if he's in the opposing team you may not like him, but he's the guy you want on your team. Ian Kinsler was the same for me. I hated him when he was in Texas. I hated facing him; there was just something about him. But then being Kinsler's teammate for a year with the Tigers, he's in my top five of all-time favorite people that I have ever played with. You got to get to know the person, not the player. Out on the field emotions always run high. It's just a part of it."

higgyfan4

Bossman you'll be missed
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sounds like Odur got the gate for 8 games, but is going to appeal. Gibby got 3 for going back on the field after getting ejected.

Gibby eh? Wasn't aware Kirk Gibson was in the Blue Jays Organ-I-zation...

:noidea:

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi. I know, I was being a smartass.

Only 35% douche, riiiight...

lol - I knew you knew. On another note, I wish Rogers hadn't been so cheap and David Price was still a member of the Blue Jays.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol - I knew you knew. On another note, I wish Rogers hadn't been so cheap and David Price was still a member of the Blue Jays.
I don't.

Much rather that money had been spent on a better bullpen instead of trading Ben Revere for Drew freakin Storen.

dash

Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anybody else find it funny that the guy who started this whole fiasco (Bush) didn't get suspended nor fined? MLB must have borrowed the NHL wheel of justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.