• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I beat Sam and Alisa this week. Might be my only victory of the season. :p

At least the Raiders will join me in the one-win column. :D

Nice. I think I get Num^2 next week. Always an interesting matchup. Unlike against you, my teams generally do well against Sam's.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Crap I forgot all about that. I'm pretty sure I picked Green Bay. That game was about as big of a gimme as the Raiders game.

I don't think there was any damage this week, except for the one person who forgot to pick anyone

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gutsy pick going with Houston on the road Brian. I like it!

This secret timeout business - whispering in an officials ear, while the players on the field go about their business unbeknownst - is completely ridiculous. If freezing the kicker is the goal, there should be some type of time limitation.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This secret timeout business - whispering in an officials ear, while the players on the field go about their business unbeknownst - is completely ridiculous. If freezing the kicker is the goal, there should be some type of time limitation.

I agree 100% I think there should be a rule that you cannot call a timeout once the holder has put his knee down. It would put an end to all that garbage.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the ending. I left right after Houston tied it.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't see the ending. I left right after Houston tied it.

Kubiak was in an officials ear as Gano was setting up to attempt a 52-yard FG (to win the game, obviously). He called a timeout right at the last second. No one on the field knew, and Gano went through the motions, splitting the uprights. Of course, the play was called back, and he missed his second attempt. Houston won the game on the next drive.

Status
Not open for further replies.