• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I'm bored, Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
Yeah, with the NCAA's genius heads deciding that if you even participate in a preseason game with a CHL team you are disqualified from ever playing college hockey in the United States, because by god the several hundred dollar stipend each player gets every month in the CHL makes it a professional league. :rolleyes:

Hell, college players even have to pay 100% of their own way to come to any sort of training / evaluation camp. travel, lodging, everything.
silly.

good luck Rit.
I SAID... GOOD LUCK RIT!!

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
In a flat with tinted sunlight and creaky floorboa
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a typical Seahawks road game. I told you the win over the Rams was a gimme, as much of a gimme as it gets for Oakland anyway. ;)

Haha. It wasn't a gimme until Grads came in. Then Oakland completely took over. He's just better suited for the role of "navigating the field behind an inept offensive line."

How did Orton look?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha. It wasn't a gimme until Grads came in. Then Oakland completely took over. He's just better suited for the role of "navigating the field behind an inept offensive line."

How did Orton look?

Orton looked pretty good actually, but that's not saying much against the Seattle D. The real test will be next week, seeing if the Seahawks can shut down Rivers at Qwest. Beating San Diego would be a big win for Seattle.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That first drive decided the game, IMO.

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I had to send you home, J-bone. It's always a fun matchup. I'll try to defend my title - that way you can say, "I lost to the champ."

You'll take me to school in Football though, so revenge is right around the corner!

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orton looked pretty good actually, but that's not saying much against the Seattle D. The real test will be next week, seeing if the Seahawks can shut down Rivers at Qwest. Beating San Diego would be a big win for Seattle.

I'll be a Seabird fan for another week. Might be a record...

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry I had to send you home, J-bone. It's always a fun matchup. I'll try to defend my title - that way you can say, "I lost to the champ."

You'll take me to school in Football though, so revenge is right around the corner!

It's all good. I'm just glad my team didn't flame out before the playoffs like last year. You're in a good position to repeat.

My football team is looking alright, I took out Brees_Turd, so that made me happy. :)

GagneFire12

Miley Cyrus, say what?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. I'm just glad my team didn't flame out before the playoffs like last year. You're in a good position to repeat.

My football team is looking alright, I took out Brees_Turd, so that made me happy. :)

Yeah, I beat Sam and Alisa this week. Might be my only victory of the season. :p

At least the Raiders will join me in the one-win column. :D

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looking good in the survival league so far!

Status
Not open for further replies.