• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I Thought I Had Seen Everything

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
No, the prosecutor was just trying a differnt tact in order to get the guy some jail time. This was a serate charge on the same incident.

What is the Twinkie defense? It sounds familiar but I can't recall. Do I even want to know?

Twinkie defense - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Basically, depression and eating junk food was a defense to the double homicide of SF Mayor George Moscone and City Supervisor Harvey Milk.

whysies

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I remember that now but I thought White killed Milk because his gay mafia ruined his career?

For some reason, I think it would be really funny if Toby was the lead singer of a dad rock band named "Gay Mafia."

Could we make that happen?

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For some reason, I think it would be really funny if Toby was the lead singer of a dad rock band named "Gay Mafia."

Could we make that happen?

In another life I used to play guitar and sing a little in a band called Rock Island Arsenal. Will that work?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In another life I used to play guitar and sing a little in a band called Rock Island Arsenal. Will that work?

Not gay enough. The band title anyway. Unless you're going for a more subtley gay name, then Rock Island Arsenals could do.