• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My mothers dog died a few months ago so Sunday I took her to a Senior Dog Sanctuary to get her a dog. I wanted to make sure she was OK getting a 8-12 year old dog and she said she would be and started talking about her age and her time left so I quickly changed the subject. Anyway we picked up Jack - an 8 year old hound mix that seems very nice. Besides the white face he seems pretty spry for an 8 year old. Three days in and all seems well. View attachment 201613

I visited her on Saturday and her and Jack are getting along great. He has been a real buddy for her, just what she wanted. Follows her around hangs out with her. He has a goofy howl bark that's pretty funny too.

Its a shame Jack and her deceased brother's cat did not get along.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A belly made for after work fuzz therapy.

Jam your face in there and all the troubles of the day disappear.

Even better if it's sun warmed.
I cannot see photos (Jenkins disabled them) but I assume this is the Chris Farley in the Chippendale's sketch photo?

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny dude I’ve never had or seen a cat who wants belly rubs

Our cats like a face nuzzle if they are in the mood. My wife's cat will positively engulf your hand if you put it in there.

But she will let you know right away if she's had enough.

Both will sprawl on the stairs when the sun comes through the front windows and you have to pay the toll if attempting to pass by.

On your knees, nuzzle, stand, climb 2 steps, on your knees nuzzle......

A dirty job but somebody has to do it.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Our cats like a face nuzzle if they are in the mood. My wife's cat will positively engulf your hand if you put it in there.

But she will let you know right away if she's had enough.

Both will sprawl on the stairs when the sun comes through the front windows and you have to pay the toll if attempting to pass by.

On your knees, nuzzle, stand, climb 2 steps, on your knees nuzzle......

A dirty job but somebody has to do it.
Ha I’d be in we will see how this one is. Still gotta get settled in

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this may be my favorite threadon the hoop, and theres some epic trolling threads me and @Hank Kingsley have been in
I'm glad you like it. I started it because so many of us are pet owners and our pets are also family members for us. We can the great, fun times and also our grief when one of us loses a beloved pet. I don't post here as often as I use to but the many members who have posted here on the hockey boards are people I will always consider friends even though I haven't met most of them. the cream of the crop reside here on the hockey boards as far as I'm concerned. I'll post some recent pics of the 3 rescue cats I am servant to, lol. All from the same littler. I've had them since they were 4 months old and they are now just over 7 (where did the time go?).

beantownmaniac

I thought growing old would take longer
Hoopla Cash
$ 304.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gizmo with his shredded cat scratching post (I need to get more) cat-1.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad you like it. I started it because so many of us are pet owners and our pets are also family members for us. We can the great, fun times and also our grief when one of us loses a beloved pet. I don't post here as often as I use to but the many members who have posted here on the hockey boards are people I will always consider friends even though I haven't met most of them. the cream of the crop reside here on the hockey boards as far as I'm concerned. I'll post some recent pics of the 3 rescue cats I am servant to, lol. All from the same littler. I've had them since they were 4 months old and they are now just over 7 (where did the time go?).
I don’t even post on the hockey boards. Because when I did, my opinions were not taken to nicely. Apparently I know very little even have playing juniors. Which is fine. But this thread is golden. For all. So thank you for that!