• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I love my pet

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AF1QipNi7vgT0OIXDg83Qk2xT5TAso0oYnkH3DhasGrh=s512-p-qv=p74vibrq1gbou9pvnfnupophhseanhtl8,m=b16bbbc10eb0379cdcc0f2752f6bad26,x=,t=25-iv8357
Adopted this girl from a rescue during T-giving. Pyrenees. Tough life, found hit by car in TX, spayed, all shots, missing a toe, pretty much blind in her right eye, and heartworm. We will know in 2 weeks if her heartworm treatment was successful. Wonderful dog...and hopefully, cured. Fuck TX and their kill policy and large amount of strays. Treat your dogs with heartworm preventative dumb fucks!

sure looks happy now!

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if I posted this pic earlier, so if I did, forgive me. This is me and Toby, my cat I had to put down a few years ago. Had him for 15 years.2136275651.jpg

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this threads great, Ive tried ot post on the NHL forum before. I have played AAA, Juniors, COllege, A bit of semi.
But since i didnt post regularly, and some of my views weren't in line with some more prominent posters i was heavily taunted and shunned. this it the only NHL thread i'll touch

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brings back old memories Kenny.

Our first dog, back in the Ottawa days( father fudge was in the navy and stationed their), was a lab-terrier cross named Buddy, or as some family members called him Budinski.

When he used to grab something and spotted. He run to the dining room and well...

Let the table chase begin.

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit day. Woke up cat was fine. was walking across the kitchen and his back end just dropped, he dragged himself down the steps, and behind the couch, got stuck on a lamp wire. Wasnt meowing or anything, but no movement. Took to pet hospital, waited an hour. Cat becoming more and more upset, and in pain. Asked how long they said 3-5 hours!! But that i could drive to another hospital an hour away and they could see me sooner, so i left. ACtually drove to an entirely different place then they suggested. On my way there the place calls me and tells me the place they told me to go said not to come, but to come back and they would have a tech look at my cat, but still no vet for 3-5 hours. Cat is in lots of pain at this point.

Got to other hospital, they took cat right back. Turned out the cat through a saddle clot and had to be put down, just a horrible horrible day. Love your pets folks, because when something happens, they rip your hearts out. That cat has been with my through the most difficult part of my life, and got me through that.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What a shit day. Woke up cat was fine. was walking across the kitchen and his back end just dropped, he dragged himself down the steps, and behind the couch, got stuck on a lamp wire. Wasnt meowing or anything, but no movement. Took to pet hospital, waited an hour. Cat becoming more and more upset, and in pain. Asked how long they said 3-5 hours!! But that i could drive to another hospital an hour away and they could see me sooner, so i left. ACtually drove to an entirely different place then they suggested. On my way there the place calls me and tells me the place they told me to go said not to come, but to come back and they would have a tech look at my cat, but still no vet for 3-5 hours. Cat is in lots of pain at this point.

Got to other hospital, they took cat right back. Turned out the cat through a saddle clot and had to be put down, just a horrible horrible day. Love your pets folks, because when something happens, they rip your hearts out. That cat has been with my through the most difficult part of my life, and got me through that.

That sucks, man.:( So sorry.