• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: I Hope This Guy Goes To Jail

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess this cop watched Donnie Brasco too many times and thought it was a good idea to take part in a little vandalism to keep his cover intact. Although in that movie I think the FBI guy beat up another cop to keep his cover. All this cop did was smash a window and then not stop a guy from getting beat up.

This case is getting blown way too far out of proportion. Unless it has changed the driver only suffered bruises and stitches, he just got his ass kicked... it isn't like they beat the man to death in front of his wife and child. I'm pretty sure he left the hospital the same day.

We have no idea what that cop's mandate was or to what limits he was told to protect his cover. I read he was a narcotics cop, so I guess it is safe to say they were investigating drug deals by the biker gang. Taking down a drug ring is often considered a bigger deal than stopping an assault and battery. It is just hollywood but the bosses of undercover agents always yell at the cop if he blows his cover over something smaller like an assault. Sometimes there is truth in fiction. I can't imagine his bosses would have been happy if he spent a year undercover and then blew it to stop an assault, although at this point with all of the negative press I'm sure they wish he had stopped the beat down.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
I guess this cop watched Donnie Brasco too many times and thought it was a good idea to take part in a little vandalism to keep his cover intact. Although in that movie I think the FBI guy beat up another cop to keep his cover. All this cop did was smash a window and then not stop a guy from getting beat up.

This case is getting blown way too far out of proportion. Unless it has changed the driver only suffered bruises and stitches, he just got his ass kicked... it isn't like they beat the man to death in front of his wife and child. I'm pretty sure he left the hospital the same day.

We have no idea what that cop's mandate was or to what limits he was told to protect his cover. I read he was a narcotics cop, so I guess it is safe to say they were investigating drug deals by the biker gang. Taking down a drug ring is often considered a bigger deal than stopping an assault and battery. It is just hollywood but the bosses of undercover agents always yell at the cop if he blows his cover over something smaller like an assault. Sometimes there is truth in fiction. I can't imagine his bosses would have been happy if he spent a year undercover and then blew it to stop an assault, although at this point with all of the negative press I'm sure they wish he had stopped the beat down.

I don't know how badly the drive was hurt, but the guy he drove over is in serious shape. Almost certainly paralyzed, and might still be fighting for his life. This was pretty screwed up. Not really sure who bears the most blame. I'd probably freak out if like 50+ bikers surrounded my car, though.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how badly the drive was hurt, but the guy he drove over is in serious shape. Almost certainly paralyzed, and might still be fighting for his life. This was pretty screwed up. Not really sure who bears the most blame. I'd probably freak out if like 50+ bikers surrounded my car, though.

If it is true that the guy who got driven over was really trying to calm the situation and get the rest of the bikers to leave, then it sucks that he paid such a high price for trying to be the good guy.

I don't know if it was just a prank or some serious scheme, but I think the fault lies directly on the person or group of people who chose to box that guy in and force him to stop and pull over. I can't really blame the driver for freaking out when he gets surrounded by 50 angry bikers either. Especially if it is accurate that before he peeled out over the bikers some of them were stabbing his tires and trying to open the doors.

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
If it is true that the guy who got driven over was really trying to calm the situation and get the rest of the bikers to leave, then it sucks that he paid such a high price for trying to be the good guy.

I don't know if it was just a prank or some serious scheme, but I think the fault lies directly on the person or group of people who chose to box that guy in and force him to stop and pull over. I can't really blame the driver for freaking out when he gets surrounded by 50 angry bikers either. Especially if it is accurate that before he peeled out over the bikers some of them were stabbing his tires and trying to open the doors.

Yeah, it seems like they were being dicks. The one guy slowed down and basically let himself get hit. It looks like at that point they got well out of hand. I've also heard that they were slashing the tires and trying to get into the car. No idea specifically what happened to the guy who got run over, but I didn't get the sense from the video that he was trying to break anything up. I'd probably do the exact same thing this guy did if my wife and kid were in the car and I felt threatened that way.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not only did he not try to stop it, he escalated it by smashing the rear window of the SUV. He is a shitbird.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I lay zero blame on the driver. if I had my wife and kids in the car and 50 bikers were trying to get in our car to do us harm, i'd have run over as many guys as I need to to get out of there.

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I lay zero blame on the driver. if I had my wife and kids in the car and 50 bikers were trying to get in our car to do us harm, i'd have run over as many guys as I need to to get out of there.

When he ran the bikers over they had done nothing as far as attempting to get into the vehicle. The reason they initially stopped the car was because he bumped a motorcycle while riding. So the car driver not only made the situation worse by fleeing, he ran over multiple bikers after coming to a stop. The driver deserved it in my book. That's also why the bikers did not touch his wife or child.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When he ran the bikers over they had done nothing as far as attempting to get into the vehicle. The reason they initially stopped the car was because he bumped a motorcycle while riding. So the car driver not only made the situation worse by fleeing, he ran over multiple bikers after coming to a stop. The driver deserved it in my book. That's also why the bikers did not touch his wife or child.

Absolute, unadulterated bullshit.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Have you seen the video? Maybe you should do that.

I'm afraid I have to ask you the same question. he yanked the door closed after the stooge on the motorcycle tried to open it and he took off and ran over another one of the dickhead bikers.

DoobieKeebler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The motorcyclist who initially got bumped by the car is a jackass. He is trying to shift blame from himself by saying he was slowing down to let his buddies catch up, pass, and move over to the right lane, but IMO anyone who has spent time on a motorcycle should immediately know that's either A) complete incompetence, or B) complete jackassery. You don't ride like that. Ever. He put himself in danger and by proxy started this bullshit assault.

And I've seen bikers act like dicks in groups. Ever been on the 580 when people slow traffic in all lanes to below the minimum speed limit so they can do wheelies n shit?

luckyluke22

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I'm afraid I have to ask you the same question. he yanked the door closed after the stooge on the motorcycle tried to open it and he took off and ran over another one of the dickhead bikers.

Yeah go back and look at it. The situation you are referring to was the second stop, not the first where the driver critically injured the biker. Look at the lack of road signs when he runs over the biker vs the large overhead green signs in the situation you are referring to. If you notice the details you'll see they are two separate occurrences.

jarrod49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah go back and look at it. The situation you are referring to was the second stop, not the first where the driver critically injured the biker. Look at the lack of road signs when he runs over the biker vs the large overhead green signs in the situation you are referring to. If you notice the details you'll see they are two separate occurrences.
Ok the video I saw for it show some moron on a bike beside the suv looking at it as he inches closer and closer going into the suvs lane and then speeds up and gets directly in front of the suv and looks back one handed and slows enough to get bumped, then everyone stops and is looking back, but the guy recording is to far ahead to see what is going on at the suv, then the suv takes off and you can see he runs over a bike by the way it lifts up. I don't get how you figure the suv driver is at fault to this point luckyluke??? no one knows per the video what happened after they all stopped as far as we know the bikers are attacking the suv the same way they do later on in the video. I can promise you that if im in my vehicle with my family and this was happening to me you are damn right I would run over every damn one of them in front of me if I feel that my family is in danger.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That guy got in front of the SUV and purposefly slowed down looking back at him. He deserved whatever he got for being so reckless.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok the video I saw for it show some moron on a bike beside the suv looking at it as he inches closer and closer going into the suvs lane and then speeds up and gets directly in front of the suv and looks back one handed and slows enough to get bumped, then everyone stops and is looking back, but the guy recording is to far ahead to see what is going on at the suv, then the suv takes off and you can see he runs over a bike by the way it lifts up. I don't get how you figure the suv driver is at fault to this point luckyluke??? no one knows per the video what happened after they all stopped as far as we know the bikers are attacking the suv the same way they do later on in the video. I can promise you that if im in my vehicle with my family and this was happening to me you are damn right I would run over every damn one of them in front of me if I feel that my family is in danger.

Word!

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

true..

SEC Official

Elongated Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Not even a question... the bikers are too blame. The dangers from stopping in the middle of a highway are bad enough... but to entrap a car with a bunch of thugs around you... entering your lane and stopping in front of you is criminal kidnapping in my book.

It is easy to watch a video and 2nd guess things in hindsight...but if someone on the bikes would have jumped off and shot him in the head... everyone would be screaming "why didn't he just run their ass over....?"

So you can't have it both ways... if you stop in the middle of highway and try to blockade someone against the law... especially when their wife and baby are with them... prepare to get run over. No other way to see it.

Why we give sympathy to those who break the law is beyond me.

Abeka

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That's what i gathered also-something happened before the start of the recording and do we know what that was?