• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I’m bored, Part Herbert!

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gonna give a coach a the same suspension for a consensual relationship as you do a white owner for using the N word and harassing women all over the fucking front office?

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in April, Greg Amsinger of MLB Network predicted Albert Pujols would hit his 700th home run in L.A. in September on a Friday night off Clayton Kershaw. He just hit 699 tonight. Kershaw pitches tomorrow.

naslundfan19

Boredom Savant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in April, Greg Amsinger of MLB Network predicted Albert Pujols would hit his 700th home run in L.A. in September on a Friday night off Clayton Kershaw. He just hit 699 tonight. Kershaw pitches tomorrow.
He just hit #700

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Orioles hanging around....my hope/guess for the year was 75 wins...4 above that now. If Adley hadn't gotten hurt in spring training......

dash

Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy bacon
Hoopla Cash
$ 71.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you know what the deal with him and the press was? Ken Burns Baseball said they were at odds but never said why

I found the following and it sounds like the HBO documentary about Ted Williams is worth a watch:

It is not a secret that Williams was an ill-tempered, bitter jerk during his playing time. His relationship with the sports writers, and even fans, was well documented in the HBO documentary Ted Williams: There Goes the Greatest Hitter That Ever Lived. In the documentary they explain how the sports writers got too personal with Ted, which made him uncomfortable because, at the time, he was embarrassed about his upbringing. He responded by basically treating most reporters like crap throughout his career.

sbb122

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I found the following and it sounds like the HBO documentary about Ted Williams is worth a watch:

It is not a secret that Williams was an ill-tempered, bitter jerk during his playing time. His relationship with the sports writers, and even fans, was well documented in the HBO documentary Ted Williams: There Goes the Greatest Hitter That Ever Lived. In the documentary they explain how the sports writers got too personal with Ted, which made him uncomfortable because, at the time, he was embarrassed about his upbringing. He responded by basically treating most reporters like crap throughout his career.

Wow what a hothead, I hope he found a way to cool off…