• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT - I’m bored, Part Herbert!

Judge Fudge

One Pretty Kinky Bastard
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,151.20
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Toronto Blue Jays Baseball GIF by MLB

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant watch baseball on TV, I find it incredibly boring. I love playing the game and going to ballparks to watch them live. It really is an incredible experience. I have no allegiance to any actual baseball team but will watch the World Series as I find the pitching match ups incredible.

This drone footage while heavily edited near the end is incredible. It is seamless and really gives you that feeling of what being at a ballpark is really about. this is really well done. This makes me want to watch more baseball but the TV needs to make it more appealing I think. show more of the parks, their history.... I would watch more

DevilishWon

Don't ever play Lady of Spain again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cant watch baseball on TV, I find it incredibly boring. I love playing the game and going to ballparks to watch them live. It really is an incredible experience. I have no allegiance to any actual baseball team but will watch the World Series as I find the pitching match ups incredible.

This drone footage while heavily edited near the end is incredible. It is seamless and really gives you that feeling of what being at a ballpark is really about. this is really well done. This makes me want to watch more baseball but the TV needs to make it more appealing I think. show more of the parks, their history.... I would watch more

Went to Wrigley many years ago. Great atmosphere

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been real busy this season and haven't seen any baseball.

How are the Nats doing? Are they in the hunt for the division win?