• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Hue Jackson fired

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Just saw it on Sportscenter

freaak

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Excellent! A complete waste as a coach. A smart ass little bitch when they win and a whiney little excuse-making bitch when they lose.

I can agree with this. Henry Wofford interviewed Hue after being fired, and Wofford shared some of Hue's words over Twitter:

Henry Wofford @HenryWoffordCSN
Hue Jackson had a poor relationship with the players,especially the receivers. He thought they may have cost him his job but was not the case.

Hue Jackson so angry he could barely get his words out during our conversation. He said he can't believe his friend fired him.

What makes him even more upset, is that Hue said Reggie McKenzie did not feel what he was saying,coach said "He's going to gut this place."

Coach Hue Jackson said "He (Reggie McKenzie) wants to bring in his own guys. No job is safe right now."

h0ckeysk83r

Haters gonna hate
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wow, i realize that the GM usually wants his own guys. But i did not see this coming.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Excellent! A complete waste as a coach. A smart ass little bitch when they win and a whiney little excuse-making bitch when they lose.

But other than that, how do you really feel??... ;)

I'm just glad Harbaugh is off the market...Whoot Whoot!

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I can agree with this. Henry Wofford interviewed Hue after being fired, and Wofford shared some of Hue's words over Twitter:

Hue Jackson had a poor relationship with the players,especially the receivers. He thought they may have cost him his job but was not the case.

Hue Jackson so angry he could barely get his words out during our conversation. He said he can't believe his friend fired him.

What makes him even more upset, is that Hue said Reggie McKenzie did not feel what he was saying,coach said "He's going to gut this place."

Coach Hue Jackson said "He (Reggie McKenzie) wants to bring in his own guys. No job is safe right now."

Gotta rep the avatar, Freak - The only thing that could make that picture better is if it came out the evening of 2/5/2012!

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He was such a pompous ass. Especially when he picked up Palmer. Sitting in the interview with a shit eating smirk on his face.

"I know if Carson is going to start or not but I'm not telling you" (paraphrased quote)

The dude wanted power and when Davis passed he tried to grab it. someone on KNBR made a great comparison, Jackson uses the word "I" repeatedly in his press conferences and turns the attention to himself , Harbaugh almost always uses the word "we" and tries to deflect it to the team.

As a Niners fan, I thought he was a perfect fit for the Raiders ;)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't see that one coming... too early IMO...

Going after Fisher? Sparano? LOL McDaniels? Morris? Martz?

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Didn't see that one coming... too early IMO...

Going after Fisher? Sparano? LOL McDaniels? Morris? Martz?

I agree...this came as kind of a surprise to me as well. I thought there were enough ancillary reasons to protect Jackson for at least another year. Maybe the labor pool for HC's is teeming with sharks and they want one.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Never was all that impressed with him. He wasn't horrible, but I never considered him big time head coach material.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Never was all that impressed with him. He wasn't horrible, but I never considered him big time head coach material.

I don't disagree with that at all, Sick - I just thought he would get one more year to confirm your theory...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree...this came as kind of a surprise to me as well. I thought there were enough ancillary reasons to protect Jackson for at least another year. Maybe the labor pool for HC's is teeming with sharks and they want one.

it was his first year too... i mean, give the guy a chance. He almost sent the raiders into the playoffs.... give him and carson a full year.

But if he was a douche to his players as some suggest, then i guess.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

didn't think he's big time either but give the man an opportunity, he's not coming off an Ofer or 1-15, 2-14 etc season... first season, .500.... see what he can do in year 2.....

EKmane

Mr. Wit The $h!t
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I wonder what it would take for us to trade for Denarius Moore? I'm pretty sure I'd give up our 1st for him (either this season or next). The raiders are going to try to get those picks back they traded away in that horrific trade for Palmer.

MW49ers5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
it was his first year too... i mean, give the guy a chance. He almost sent the raiders into the playoffs.... give him and carson a full year.

But if he was a douche to his players as some suggest, then i guess.

Yeah, exactly...especially on the Carson comment - he is afterall an offensive guy with a decent track record...I'm glad we didn't hire him but I thought he was a good fit for the Raiders...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what it would take for us to trade for Denarius Moore? I'm pretty sure I'd give up our 1st for him (either this season or next). The raiders are going to try to get those picks back they traded away in that horrific trade for Palmer.

if we're giving up our first, we can do better than Moore, no?

BoiseStateFan27

Sir Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 364.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
will anyone be interested seeing that they will be fired the following year??