• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT:Howdy in SoCal

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to reach out and you guys know that I will be arriving in SoCal tomorrow night and leaving on Sunday. However, I will have some free time on Saturday, if anyone wants to meet up.
I will primarily be in the SGV area, but am willing to travel.
Let me know.

Kings4OT

Suck my Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wanted to reach out and you guys know that I will be arriving in SoCal tomorrow night and leaving on Sunday. However, I will have some free time on Saturday, if anyone wants to meet up.
I will primarily be in the SGV area, but am willing to travel.
Let me know.
If your ever close to middle of nowhere NV let me know!

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm around this weekend, shoot me a text. More than happy to catch up again, been a long time since we threw some brews back.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you still have my number? I searched my phone and can’t find yours.

PuckinUgly57

Don't be a jabroni.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do you still have my number? I searched my phone and can’t find yours.

I do, unless it changed. Wouldn't have mattered anyway, I have a giant slab leak and have been dealing with plumbers, leak detection, restoration and insurance adjusters since Friday 12/9. We will be in an Air BNB starting Wed for at least 6 weeks - my entire lower floor (family room, living room, bathroom, laundry room, garage and my office) is ruined and a full downstairs rebuild is in progress. My wood floors are toast, baseboards and drywall are soaked, just a disaster.

We will be in some old person's mausoleum for Christmas and NY which stinks. But what can you do, I'm surprised my house took this long considering the fires I've experienced (evacuated in 2017 and 2020) and all the neighbors having experienced this too since the houses are 30+ years old too. The timing sucks though with the holidays

Sorry I missed you, hopefully we can connect again soon.

CaptHowdy00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so sorry to hear that. Meanwhile, the hotel I was staying at had a bunch of issues. First, there were empty beer cans and women’s underwear in a drawer. They move me to another room. I throw my Double Double into the fridge, only to find out later on that the fridge wasn’t working. Oh and when I complained after the fridge issue and asked for a refund, (I grumbled under my breath as I was walking away) the manager yelled at me.
I got a hold of Hotels dot com, the site I made the reservation through they reached out to the hotel and told me to wait until Friday. If I can’t get my money back through them, I will dispute the transaction with my bank.