• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: FUCK YEAH

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
osama's a trophy

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Total +10

It feels like we just won Olympic hockey gold again. Feeling very patriotic, can't help it.

I wonder how the ones out there that hate Obama will spin this into something bad he did. I'm no fanboi, but no matter which team you root for in politics, you have to be psyched by this news. W, Obama, whomever. This is great.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Total +10

It feels like we just won Olympic hockey gold again. Feeling very patriotic, can't help it.

I wonder how the ones out there that hate Obama will spin this into something bad he did. I'm no fanboi, but no matter which team you root for in politics, you have to be psyched by this news. W, Obama, whomever. This is great.

I've read somebody saying that the only reason that we knew where he was hiding is because the Bush administration tortured the info out of a Gitmo detainee...gotta love blind stupidity and blatant lies BOTH AT THE SAME TIME.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Feels like America won the World Series yesterday.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Anyone else think that no matter how it really went down, that there was no way bin laden was getting out of that compound alive?

I found it interesting that the President's phrasing allows a separation between the fire fight event and the bin laden was killed event, i.e "After a firefight, they killed osama bin laden....."

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
gp956;726063[B said:
]Anyone else think that no matter how it really went down, that there was no way bin laden was getting out of that compound alive?[/B]

I found it interesting that the President's phrasing allows a separation between the fire fight event and the bin laden was killed event, i.e "After a firefight, they killed osama bin laden....."

Well he definitely shouldn't have gotten out of there alive at that point. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but a report I heard on the news of the people killed in the assault was "Osama Bin Laden, one of his sons, and a woman that was described as a human shield."...even in his last moments he has to prove what a complete piece of shit he was.

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone else think that no matter how it really went down, that there was no way bin laden was getting out of that compound alive?

Yeah, they probably got him 'South Park' style. A big fight, then a SEAL just walks up to him and shoots him in the head casual like. Left eye apparently, according to news crawls.

Here's what's going to get interesting. The guy wasn't in the crazy mountain wilderness on the Afghan border...he was basically right outside the CAPITOL of Pakistan. We've been asking them for years where he is, and they said they didn't know. There's no way they didn't know he was there.

They got some 'splaining to do!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well he definitely shouldn't have gotten out of there alive at that point. I'm not sure how accurate it is, but a report I heard on the news of the people killed in the assault was "Osama Bin Laden, one of his sons, and a woman that was described as a human shield."...even in his last moments he has to prove what a complete piece of shit he was.

Not that he didn't do that, but we have no way of knowing how it went down. That kind of detail is a very convenient add-on to make sure we look as good as we can and he as bad. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what did happen. He's a total scumbag and I spit on his grave, but we really don't know how it went down and never will.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

The fucker must have thought he was in an American movie, where the good guys never shoot through a "hostage."

Had the guy any real foresight at all he would have wired the entire compound with explosives and take everyone with him, and leave no verifiable evidence of his death.

nateistheshi

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Not that he didn't do that, but we have no way of knowing how it went down. That kind of detail is a very convenient add-on to make sure we look as good as we can and he as bad. Wouldn't surprise me at all if that's what did happen. He's a total scumbag and I spit on his grave, but we really don't know how it went down and never will.

Very good point, just because CNN said it doesn't mean they heard it from a credible source...either way, fuck that guy!

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very good point, just because CNN said it doesn't mean they heard it from a credible source...either way, fuck that guy!

Fuck that guy...Raptor Jesus for the Civilized World win?

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fuck that guy...Raptor Jesus for the Civilized World win?

Fuck Yeah!

RaptorJesus.gif

filosofy29

Back
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol Raptor Jesus for teh Osama death! Well played msg.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Yeah, they probably got him 'South Park' style. A big fight, then a SEAL just walks up to him and shoots him in the head casual like. Left eye apparently, according to news crawls.

Here's what's going to get interesting. The guy wasn't in the crazy mountain wilderness on the Afghan border...he was basically right outside the CAPITOL of Pakistan. We've been asking them for years where he is, and they said they didn't know. {B}There's no way they didn't know he was there.[/B]

Yeah, there is no doubt he was being protected. And don't tell me his family was supporting him too.

sfsportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here's what's going to get interesting. The guy wasn't in the crazy mountain wilderness on the Afghan border...he was basically right outside the CAPITOL of Pakistan. We've been asking them for years where he is, and they said they didn't know. There's no way they didn't know he was there.

we actually had to read an article for one of my classes. apparently we pay the paki government to kill off the taliban/al queada. they collect the money and kill off most of the people but leave enough for the group to come back. that way we continue to pay.

gp956

The Hammer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
we actually had to read an article for one of my classes. apparently we pay the paki government to kill off the taliban/al queada. they collect the money and kill off most of the people but leave enough for the group to come back. that way we continue to pay.

Classic Principle-Agent problem there.

Heathbar012

Senioritis Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting point. I knew they were taking the money and not doing anything of substance, but I hadn't given much thought to the reasons why. There wasn't much incentive for them to eliminate the people that they were being paid to get rid of. No more bad guys; no more money. Respect and adoration doesn't exactly increase the cricket team budget, does it?