• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Fuck LAPD

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drones, shooting at two vehicles without properly identifying the passengers, setting a cabin on fire and essentially burning a body inside without negotiating?

I have no idea what Christopher Dorner knows, but someone didn't want it to get out.

Bemular

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Drones, shooting at two vehicles without properly identifying the passengers, setting a cabin on fire and essentially burning a body inside without negotiating?

I have no idea what Christopher Dorner knows, but someone didn't want it to get out.

There is little to no question he was not to be taken alive and he had to have known this. So, if he was smart enough then whatever he knnew didn't die along with him.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How bout, just fuck LA altogether. California as a whole for that matter.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wasn't the "officer" who took a shot at one of the vehicles like a park ranger or something? And I believe San Bernadino Sheriff Dept "handled" the situations at the cabin, if you can call that "handling."

I don't disagree with your conclusions, just your target. A simple "fuck the police" might be better.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wasn't the "officer" who took a shot at one of the vehicles like a park ranger or something? And I believe San Bernadino Sheriff Dept "handled" the situations at the cabin, if you can call that "handling."

I don't disagree with your conclusions, just your target. A simple "fuck the police" might be better.

San Bernardino, whatever. Another LA contingent. The corruption is rampant throughout that entire area.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what about all the different wallets and ID's they've reported being found? I think in 3 different spots, so far..

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe I said one of them. I'm not defending the LAPD.

It we're talking semantics now, I never said officer in the OP.

But rest assured, those rangers were given permission to shoot on sight.

abaskin18

Oilman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It we're talking semantics now, I never said officer in the OP.

But rest assured, those rangers were given permission to shoot on sight.

Just that they were LAPD...

As for the permission to shoot, I don't believe that park ranger needed it from anyone from what I've read. Stupid as that sounds.

Again, I agree with you on how terribad this and many other matters are handled by LA and every other city's PD, Sherrifs, Marshalls, you name it. But there's lots of blame to go around here.