• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Fantasy Baseball

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Got a question about who to start (Not our league btw)

Fausto Carmona, Cle @KC

Gio Gonzalez, Oak @TEX

Chris Volstad, Fla @CHC

Who should I start? Can start up to 2... Thanks in advance :D

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would start Volstad and Gonzalez. I know this wasn't about our league, but I'm just curious, which team are you?

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Running Wild aka the team in 2nd to last place

and thank you

No problem. :cool:

I sent you an email not very long ago inquiring about trading for someone. You don't have to worry about it right now, but if you'd at least take a look at it later, I'd appreciate it!

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No problem. :cool:

I sent you an email not very long ago inquiring about trading for someone. You don't have to worry about it right now, but if you'd at least take a look at it later, I'd appreciate it!

Yea I'll look at it....

I'm gonna ask you another question about this: Would you rather have either of these 2 over Justin Vargus @ TB on Saturday? sorry and thanks again. Its a league where you only have a certain number of starts per week and I'm cutting it close.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea I'll look at it....

I'm gonna ask you another question about this: Would you rather have either of these 2 over Justin Vargus @ TB on Saturday? sorry and thanks again. Its a league where you only have a certain number of starts per week and I'm cutting it close.

That's tough. I'm an M's fan so I do know how well Vargas has pitched so far this season. Tampa's offense can really light it up though so I'd probably stay away from Vargas against Tampa. I'm just not sold on him, not yet anyway. I do hope he pitches well though!

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's tough. I'm an M's fan so I do know how well Vargas has pitched so far this season. Tampa's offense can really light it up though so I'd probably stay away from Vargas against Tampa. I'm just not sold on him, not yet anyway. I do hope he pitches well though!

Yea but TB's offense was just held by Joel Peniero to 0 runs over 6 (I think 6) and last year after they were perfectoed they struggled for a while. I really like him, and guess I'll have to make the call before tomarrow.

BTW sent you back an email:cool:

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if Vargas has a good game, it will really go a long way toward proving he's the real deal.

I offered a trade. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I did the best I could with the guys I have.

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, if Vargas has a good game, it will really go a long way toward proving he's the real deal.

I offered a trade. I'm not sure if it's what you're looking for, but I did the best I could with the guys I have.

yea I saw, it would be hard to work out a 1 for 1 deal, but we might be able to do a 2 for 1 or 2 for 2. sent you an email. Let me know

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yea I saw, it would be hard to work out a 1 for 1 deal, but we might be able to do a 2 for 1 or 2 for 2. sent you an email. Let me know

Hmmm, it looks like I didn't get the email.

Destroydacre

Throws stuff out windows
Hoopla Cash
$ 90.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, I sent it to myself, how stupid of myself:o

It's all good. ;)

Well I tried, but I just can't come up with any combination of players that I think would be fair, at least not with how the guys on my offense are performing currently. How about we wait a couple weeks or so and see if any of my infielders can pick things up and then we can get the trade talks going again.

maddogmark25

In the Pot Bunker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I would start Volstad........

My team is falling apart :( my DL has become a very popular place these days

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all good. ;)

Well I tried, but I just can't come up with any combination of players that I think would be fair, at least not with how the guys on my offense are performing currently. How about we wait a couple weeks or so and see if any of my infielders can pick things up and then we can get the trade talks going again.

that sounds fair

ritari330

Only a myth
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And FTR, I decided to start Gio(who names their kid Gio?) and only him. Probibly will blow up in my face just like starting Slowey did yesterday.