• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Disney buys Lucasfilm, plans to release Star Wars episode VII

Lone Granger

Superstar
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will probably be pretty cool even with the Disney BS attached to it. It's not like Star Wars was ever very violent anyways and JJ Abrams did a good job on those Star Trek flicks already. I expect an action packed special effects fest for the new Star Wars.

post-13387-suck-it-trebek-gif-Jeopardy-SN-qctk.gif

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there is a bit of an uproar because the guy in that trailer is "a little short for a stormtropper". They say it doesn't make sense since Jango Fett wasn't "short". Jesus I wish people could at least wait for the movie to see if it all makes sense or not. :L He may not even be an actual stormtrooper but was disguised as one. Also it happens about half a century after Fett was cloned countless times. Maybe they cloned a "short" guy or maybe they don't just rely on clones as stormtroopers anymore.

Stars Wars actor John Boyega crafts perfect response to 'black stormtrooper' criticism - Your Community

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently there is a bit of an uproar because the guy in that trailer is "a little short for a stormtropper". They say it doesn't make sense since Jango Fett wasn't "short". Jesus I wish people could at least wait for the movie to see if it all makes sense or not. :L He may not even be an actual stormtrooper but was disguised as one. Also it happens about half a century after Fett was cloned countless times. Maybe they cloned a "short" guy or maybe they don't just rely on clones as stormtroopers anymore.

Stars Wars actor John Boyega crafts perfect response to 'black stormtrooper' criticism - Your Community

I thought it was established canon that they started recruiting stormtroopers instead of using clones. :noidea:

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking these same thing. Clones weren't used after the clone wars were over or at least not too long after that but I could be wrong?

It may not be of interest to anyone but I do know the guy narrating the trailer was Andy Serkis aka Sméagol/Gollum from LOTRs.

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was thinking these same thing. Clones weren't used after the clone wars were over or at least not too long after that but I could be wrong?

It may not be of interest to anyone but I do know the guy narrating the trailer was Andy Serkis aka Sméagol/Gollum from LOTRs.

Voice-over not narrator:doh:

elocomotive

A useful idiot.
Hoopla Cash
$ 201.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was established canon that they started recruiting stormtroopers instead of using clones. :noidea:

Wouldn't that depend on the count of their micro-chlorines?

Thanks science...

...for ruining everything.

PS - 4 hours tops.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what grilled ewok would taste like...

Gooch1034

Fuck off!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.23
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read that the work "Ewok" wasn't ever spoken in any of the Star Wars movies.

.......and knowing is half the battle!!!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
[YOUTUBE]lLwkvUi-U7w[/YOUTUBE]

The Star Wars cast on Mike Douglass.

quoipourquoi

Did Not Fuck Leesha/Sarah
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good casting. I'm hoping she can do both the Star Wars spin-off and continue as Black Cat in the Spider-Man franchise. And I can't wait until there's some solid details on the future of Boba Fett in these movies. I've heard that Michael Fassbender is being considered. Make it happen.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good casting. I'm hoping she can do both the Star Wars spin-off and continue as Black Cat in the Spider-Man franchise. And I can't wait until there's some solid details on the future of Boba Fett in these movies. I've heard that Michael Fassbender is being considered. Make it happen.

That would be incredible.