• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Disney buys Lucasfilm, plans to release Star Wars episode VII

VikingFan2k2

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he really ever liked the role.

He absolutely hated it. But he was smart enough to believe in it enough that he deferred most of his salary and collected royalties perpetually. His great grand children are still making millions to this day.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
this is really fucking good

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so the Acolyte is absolutely getting shredded in reviews and from the fans. Fans and reviews I can usually ignore but judging by the reaction of the star to this I think it may be true... Average Review on IMDB is 1.7 out of 5. Forbes call it the worst star wars show in history and Rotten Tomatoes has an average audience score of 20% (although the tomato meter is 85% from all critics but 72% from top critics)

the lead in the shows response is that if you don't like it you are both racist and a misogynist so yeah with that I am sure that she's got the fans on board I guess.

latest episode may be rated as the worst tv episode in history lol.

I read some dialogue that I trust was word for word

Here’s one exchange between two characters in this latest episode:

Mae: “The Jedi are bad!”
Osha: “The Jedi are good!”

Later, the same two characters—the twin protagonist/antagonists of the story, as children in this flashback episode—say to one another: “What have you done?” “What have you done?” “What have YOU DONE"

in highlights of the show I have seen Jedi complain about doing their own laundry,.,,,,

I think Ill wait for it to end and decide if I really want to watch this but it seems like a trainwreck