• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Coming Soon!

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Comeds @sabresfaninthesouth

Concering the Godzilla vs Kong movie

For once if I don't get the cliche good guys fight each other and then team up to save the world story I'll lose.it ... I love them both (Godzilla more by a tail) and don't want either losing... The new Godzilla movies are terribly flawed but man do I absolutely love them ...
I'd bet Godzilla is being controlled by someone / something. At the end I hope they take in a ball game together.

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Comeds @sabresfaninthesouth

Concering the Godzilla vs Kong movie

For once if I don't get the cliche good guys fight each other and then team up to save the world story I'll lose.it ... I love them both (Godzilla more by a tail) and don't want either losing... The new Godzilla movies are terribly flawed but man do I absolutely love them ...
I doubt either "loses" in the full sense. One may come out on the bottom of this, but I'm not sure we're gonna see them team up by the end of this movie. I'm thinking it's more likely that this movie is spent figuring out a bit more about who/what is controlling Godzilla (based on the trailer) and perhaps finding out near the end what that is while one of them is kinda down but not out.

jstewismybastardson

Lord Shitlord aka El cibernauta
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol, ordered to series:
La Brea stars Natalie Zea (The Detour, Justified) as a mother whose family is ripped apart when a massive sinkhole opens in Los Angeles, separating Zea’s character and her son from her husband and daughter. “When part of the family find themselves in an unexplainable primeval world, alongside a disparate group of strangers, they must work to survive and uncover the mystery of where they are and if there is a way back home,” per the official description.
Weezers new song should be used as the theme song ... starting around 50 seconds in

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally watching season 2 mindhunter after binging season 1 when it first came out years ago.

Last night i got to the episode in which sammy david jr sings candyman at the atlanta child murders benefit concert. Did that really happen?!?!?!?

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1

jstewismybastardson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you guys are on the topic of spanish actresses and boobs ... Megan Montaner in 30 coins :jaw: i dont know if its because it was so unexpected (no hint of nudity until episode 5 of the series) but ... damn !

/
higgy :tsk:

puckhead

Custom User Title
Hoopla Cash
$ 33,861.66
Fav. Team #1
More family friendly fare, but just started watching Derry Girls tonight, and it’s pretty freaking funny.

coming of age tale set in 1990s Northern Ireland.
accents can be a bit strong at times

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More family friendly fare, but just started watching Derry Girls tonight, and it’s pretty freaking funny.

My wife loved it. She lived in Ireland for a few years doing post graduate work in the late 80-early 90s and really liked it. Not sure that matters for enjoying the show but she pretends it does.

Oh well ice and snow was sliding off our roof the other night and I could tell it scared her (Texas girl)but I acted like I was sleeping and let her figure it out. I'm a prince among men.

WandaVision was pretty great, great ending.

Zoeys Infinite Playlist is really solid (seriously) and the Peacock ads are not bad. 4 45 second ads per hour. Jane Levy is a star.

In My Skin is a Welsh "comedy" on Hulu. Its great but not funny

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My wife loved it. She lived in Ireland for a few years doing post graduate work in the late 80-early 90s and really liked it. Not sure that matters for enjoying the show but she pretends it does.

Oh well ice and snow was sliding off our roof the other night and I could tell it scared her (Texas girl)but I acted like I was sleeping and let her figure it out. I'm a prince among men.

WandaVision was pretty great, great ending.

Zoeys Infinite Playlist is really solid (seriously) and the Peacock ads are not bad. 4 45 second ads per hour. Jane Levy is a star.

In My Skin is a Welsh "comedy" on Hulu. Its great but not funny

Wandavision was fantastic again, what they did was pretty balllsy. This is a well thought out show

sabresfaninthesouth

Lifelong Cynic
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Only watched the trailer so far, but I can say as someone who has spent time specifically in Northern Ireland that they've actually softened the accents a bit. Probably realized a bunch of people speaking full Belfast wouldn't get much play when the audience had to have subtitles the whole time.