• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This fucking game is gonna take forever to end because Oregon is annoying and continues to run a hurry up offense winning by 30...

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
FSU really embarrassing the 4 team playoff thing.

It's disappointing to me that two teams like these were ranked in the top 4 and then play this bad. Doesn't say much for the selection committee.

Noles making it ugly for the committee,

Oregon hasn't really proven anything except that if you play a bad football team and get lots of turnovers you can win

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Having good players around a QB is the obvious. I think Mariotta can be good in the NFL and have a long career. He may not be a stud but with the right system and players around him he certainly has the talent.

As for Jameis Winston I'm just not sure he's worth the potential headache at least in the first 3 rounds or so but the QB position is a premium position so teams will get desperate as draft time nears.

While it hasn't worked out yet it appears Mark Davis wants to right the Raiders ship and seems like he isn't like his dad so I am going to think that at some point they'll finally figure things out in a few years perhaps.

I just don't like spread QBs chances transitioning to the NFL.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are all sticking around for Ala/OSU I hope.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ducks will score again quickly, making it a 40 plus point game.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CEO of Nike hangs out on the sideline. Gross...

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes. I wanna see the Tide roll.

While I think the Oregon vs. Alabama matchup would be fabulous I also wouldn't mind not seeing an SEC team in the championship game as well. I'm just hoping for a damn good game between Bama and OSU.

Bmurph

F the Houston Astros
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are all sticking around for Ala/OSU I hope.

Yes sir, I will be here. I don't like the Tide but I like the Buckeyes less.

I was hoping all 4 teams could somehow lose, not a fan of any of them

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By the way. Does anyone remember the results of last years Sugar Bowl when Oklahoma from the inferior Big 12 played the mighty Alabama from the powerhouse SEC? In case you do not Oklahoma kicked their tail 45-31. Of course A&M and Missouri who were doing nothing in the Big 12 when they switched to the SEC were suppose to be manhandled in the SEC. We saw how that turned out also. I am tired of the voters automatically trumping the SEC head and shoulders above every other conference.

And that was really my gripe on anyone saying that any particular conference is head and shoulders above the other. I gave comparison scores of West Virginia vs Alabama, Baylor and TCU and comparison scores of OK State against FSU, Baylor and TCU. Based on those scores it just does not show anyone to be far superior to any other conference. But when the voters decides that one is then when they just play each other and lose they barely move in the polls.

I stated earlier on this post that there is no conference head and shoulders above another this year even though the pollsters tried to make the SEC out to be that way. It seems pretty even across the board. Too bad Muschamp was an idiot against FSU or the way some of their opponents folded in games against them. Of the 4 teams that are in the championship round it is not OSU I am upset about over TCU but FSU. And many times pollsters will look at who is playing well at the end of the season and TCU was right up there at the top at the end but that is the way it goes.

ESPN Refugee

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oregon has grown on me a lot the last few years. I really hope they take the title.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can't imagine anyone liking another team less than Alabama. Cannot stand that team or its coach. Glad Meyer has kicked his butt a number of times.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon has grown on me a lot the last few years. I really hope they take the title.

Gross. I hope they look like garbage and suck ass forever. I will never respect their "up tempo" football.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cannot wait to see Winston in the NFL. He's gonna be horrible. Please Titans take him at number two.

He's gonna be a fine QB in the NFL.

You had Mariota dead and buried not a few weeks ago.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you get drafted is a huge part of it. Luck being taken by the Colts was fortunate for him. They are a good franchise. If he had gone to the Raiders his career arc would be much flatter. Russell Wilson doesn't have to win games with his arm. He has the defense and running game behind him to support him.

If you get drafted by a bad team like Tampa then you will be throwing 30+ times a game.

How you figure this?

The Colts suck....and suck big time without him right now!

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's gonna be a fine QB in the NFL.

You had Mariota dead and buried not a few weeks ago.

You know only one Heisman trophy winning QB has won a playoff game out of the last 16 has won a playoff game? That dude isn't in the league anymore consequently (Tebow). The odds are not in Mariota or Winston's favor.

RevSader

In Beltre we trust.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How you figure this?

The Colts suck....and suck big time without him right now!

Take the best player off every team and they are considerably worse. He was drafted by a good franchise. The Colts got the first pick because Peyton was done. Luck was a parting gift for Manning leaving.

That would be like saying the Cowboys suck because without Romo they only win 6 games.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not an OSU fan but when they lost their starting QB at the beginning of the season I figured they were done. Then they lose their 2nd QB before the Big 10 Championship game and roll along with their 3rd QB. Not too many teams would have done well going on a 3rd QB. Will be interesting to see how that holds up in a big atmosphere like the Sugar Bowl. Plus Oregon and Alabama have a little bit of a home field advantage in these games tonight.