• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT College Football

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rough day Buddy. We big12 guys were hoping for a win.

UT receiver made a great catch called a catch then ref behind the play called it incomplete. Replay to me showed it to be a catch. But review stated inconclusive. Total garbage. I think replay made it clear his hands were under the ball and it never touched the ground. Hate it when a review cannot get a call right with these wimpy review officials.

Duane1952

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT receiver made a great catch called a catch then ref behind the play called it incomplete. Replay to me showed it to be a catch. But review stated inconclusive. Total garbage. I think replay made it clear his hands were under the ball and it never touched the ground. Hate it when a review cannot get a call right with these wimpy review officials.

I thought it was a catch also.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah I saw that. No excuse not getting these replay calls right.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas has got to find a QB

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't even hand the ball off. That cannot happen.
Did they suspend a QB last year? I can't believe we can't find better in Texas high school talent.

Commentator just answered my question.

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I do not like with all of these worthless bowl games. So many teams that should not be in a post season type game. Texas is not a good team and should not be in anything but they bring money to the sponsors of this bowl. Lets get rid of all this rift raft.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what I do not like with all of these worthless bowl games. So many teams that should not be in a post season type game. Texas is not a good team and should not be in anything but they bring money to the sponsors of this bowl. Lets get rid of all this rift raft.
I got slammed hard for saying the same on the game thread but dang it it's the truth.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas has got to find a QB

So does Oklahoma. Knight ain't doin it. I got a feeling Baker Mayfield will be leading the charge for Oklahoma on offense next year.

DT LUNA

Vietnam Veteran
Hoopla Cash
$ 950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas, flat out classed.

donaldson79

former loyal Hoopilist
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Personally, I don't think a .500 team should be in a bowl game. Much less a team with a losing record, like Fresno State in the Hawaii Bowl.

But on the other hand, we don't have to watch so that's an easy fix. Also, I'd like to point out two games with 6-6 teams turned out to be well worth watching contests too - South Carolina over Miami 24-21 and Penn State 31, BC 30.

Frankly, if the game is of no rooting interest, nor a bet involved, I just don't bother with it and choose a different entertainment route. But what else am I gonna watch at this time of year other than a live, college game, during the day, which would be better entertainment?

WastinSomeTime

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, I don't think a .500 team should be in a bowl game. Much less a team with a losing record, like Fresno State in the Hawaii Bowl.

But on the other hand, we don't have to watch so that's an easy fix. Also, I'd like to point out two games with 6-6 teams turned out to be well worth watching contests too - South Carolina over Miami 24-21 and Penn State 31, BC 30.

Frankly, if the game is of no rooting interest, nor a bet involved, I just don't bother with it and choose a different entertainment route. But what else am I gonna watch at this time of year other than a live, college game, during the day, which would be better entertainment?

It was genius of the sponsors of whatever that bowl was by having BC and Penn St in a game played in NYC. 1/2 between both schools campuses. But it would be better to be watching a college playoff game. Like I said before, if Div II and III can do it there is not reason I can't either. They have made every excuse in the book for so many years but it comes down to money for all these schools with mediocre records.

Xx srs bsns xX

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,409.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UT fans should have some solace in the fact that Arkansas should have been AT LEAST a 9-3 team this season.

They SHOULD have beat A&M. (4th qtr / missed field goal / sighhhhhhh)
They SHOULD have beat Missouri. (they were winning until the 4th qtr)
They SHOULD have beat Alabama. (no comment...again w/ the 4th qtr)

They were tied at halftime with Auburn...then the wheels came off.
Georgia - well... that one sucked.
Miss. St - I cant remember what happened there..oh wait...that's right...another 4th qtr loss.

Eventhough Ark's record was 6-6, they were far from a 6-6 team.
Woo Pig Sooie.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you guys think of my new avy?