• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The protestors should have knocked down Stonehenge like the Griswolds did. That would show the oil companies!

Seriously though, does anyone care about Stonehenge? Not that it should have been damaged. I know people who lived less than a half hour away all their lives and never went to see it. Also it was rebuilt in the early 1900s, part of me thinks they should have left it the way it was. Sorry lichens. I am sure I have some rare species growing on my deck.
Machu Picchu too. It looks incredible, but how much is preserved and how much has been rebuilt? Should have cleared it and preserved it the way it was rediscovered in the early 1900s IMO.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The protestors should have knocked down Stonehenge like the Griswolds did. That would show the oil companies!

Seriously though, does anyone care about Stonehenge? Not that it should have been damaged. I know people who lived less than a half hour away all their lives and never went to see it. Also it was rebuilt in the early 1900s, part of me thinks they should have left it the way it was. Sorry lichens. I am sure I have some rare species growing on my deck.
Machu Picchu too. It looks incredible, but how much is preserved and how much has been rebuilt? Should have cleared it and preserved it the way it was rediscovered in the early 1900s IMO.
Kind of like those landmarks in your home town that are there that you never visit. I’ve been to the CN Tower once since I was a kid. I’m sure you’ve barely gone to Fort McHenry or Hamsterdam for quite a while and those are places of actual history equivalent to Stonehenge.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kind of like those landmarks in your home town that are there that you never visit. I’ve been to the CN Tower once since I was a kid. I’m sure you’ve barely gone to Fort McHenry or Hamsterdam for quite a while and those are places of actual history equivalent to Stonehenge.
But I've been there. Hamsterdam quite often. Ahhh the good old days

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I know in probably just being grumpy, I just lost a lot of respect (lol) for Stonehenge after I saw the early photos and the rebuild.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stonedhenge?
image81.png

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Video footage of the protest shows two people in Just Stop Oil T-shirts, named by the group as Rajan Naidu, 73, and Niamh Lynch, 21, running towards the ancient structure with canisters of orange powder paint."

Serious Marty McFly/Doc Brown vibes going on here.

Who wants to see a bunch of old rocks anyway? They should open a Dave and Buster's there, or at least a TGIFriday's.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Video footage of the protest shows two people in Just Stop Oil T-shirts, named by the group as Rajan Naidu, 73, and Niamh Lynch, 21, running towards the ancient structure with canisters of orange powder paint."

Who wants to see a bunch of old rocks anyway? They should open a Dave and Buster's there, or at least a TGIFriday's.
Maybe a Hard Rocks Cafe.

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

1718987417671.png

why do they all look like a CTL C - CTL P

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just woke up in a cold beer soaked sweat. Had this dream again. :(
images

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That reminds me. Say "hay" to your sister.
She'll get it.
Is this about the zebra head mask? Never mind, don't want to know.
I'll let her know when she gets back from her National Guard weekend. She's not in the Guard. She rescinded her volunteering when she found out they don't have coed "Starship Troopers" style showers and most recruits don't look like mid 90s Casper Van Dien (or Dina Meyer). But she still volunteers to work the bar across the street from the barracks twice a year to support the troops somehow.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just woke up in a cold beer soaked sweat. Had this dream again. :(
images
Since you guys keep asking, in my dream I was trying to be 'with' the one on the right. She kept telling me "ignore my head, focus on my body". But then when it started to appear that things were going to 'work out' she'd say "eh....what's up doc?" and everything would fall apart.