• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

OT: Bullshitting at the Barbershop part III

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Heading to the strip bar tonight. Usually not my scene, but tonight they're having an Easter egg hunt.

Comeds

Unreliable Narrator.
Hoopla Cash
$ 754.60
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the hell is this kind of nonsense?
What was wrong with the original first people's day - Columbus Day?
Liberalism is a disease. And the only one I would get vaccinated against. Only if I paid full price including marketing fees.

thedddd

Hoopla Cash
$ 201.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally an actor with some sense about rehashing old junk.

"I would hear (Tim) was coming out publicly and saying this stuff about how everyone was on board to do a ‘Home Improvement’ reunion. But he never asked me, and he never asked Jonathan (Taylor Thomas), who I talk to,” Richardson recalled. “So, I called Jonathan one day and said, 'Has he asked you about this? And he went, ‘No, and why's he going around telling everybody that we're all on board when he hasn’t talked to you or me?'"

"(Tim) was kind of lying to people and telling them that I was on board, and I didn't know anything about it,” Richardson said. “So, I wrote a big thing on Twitter and just said, 'I'm not involved in any kind of series with Jill, and I've also never even been asked to do another 'Home Improvement' reunion thing.' But I would not want to.”

"I mean, Zach is now a felon. Taran hasn’t acted since he left the show; he's not an actor anymore," Richardson said. "And Jonathan's not really interested in acting. He wants to direct and write. And we don’t have Wilson (played by the late Earl Hindman)."

She added: "It's not gonna be the show, at all. And people think we can just magically go right back to who we were 30 years ago and do a show that was 30 years ago, and we've all changed quite a bit, I think, since then. It would be very weird."